<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  NEW LIAM INTERVIEW (Dubai Music Fest, New Album)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:00 pm
ModeratorModeratorPosts: 4509Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:37 am
we need more new material played live than the old. as nice as it would be to hear old material in a set, i don't want to go see prodigy play out hardly any new material and mostly all old material

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:02 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1956Location: sitting on cloudsJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:37 am
The Oracle wrote:
we need more new material played live than the old. as nice as it would be to hear old material in a set, i don't want to go see prodigy play out hardly any new material and mostly all old material

:iagree: , but i don't want to hear covers, i want to hear Prodigy music, even if this old stuff or new material

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:36 am
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 304Location: Belgrade, SerbiaJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:00 pm
new songs, old stuff, old shit, new shit, new material, old material... it's hard to keep track :)

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:08 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2478Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:27 pm
And you all wonder why they won't play any new tracks....?

Just take a look at all the forums and read them..

If I where Liam I would have been paranoid as hell!! :roll:

Ok, you have the right to your opinion, but some people need to take a chill pill :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:28 pm
User avatarHot ChickHot ChickPosts: 1943Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:46 pm
expect less to get more.... 8-)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:11 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3702Location: Almere, The NetherlandsJoined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 pm
erika wrote:
expect less to get more.... 8-)

I should begin thinking like that

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:51 am
Since AONO I've expected a lot less from them, in exhange I got the Singles album which was much more :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:00 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1028Location: AmsterdamJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:16 pm
i agree with the people here that think the new album is unlikely to hit the spot for the die-hards.. if you look at the scene back when the best album where released: chembros, massive attack, underworld.. all acts where on the top of their game, making standards high for any act to get but noticed..

the electronic acts these days lack the capacity to make revolutionary next steps in the scene.. they are all so invisible and club-orientated. it might not give liam the right incentive to raise the bar to the next-level again..which is what we're all hoping here..

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:31 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3115Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm
On nekos interview Liam told that he already whriten 18 track and he wants to whrite 30 do them in to prodigy tracks whit keef and Maxim and put in the album 10-12 tracks.I think they did about 3-4 tracks.In my not inportant opinion The Prodigy will play some new shit on uk shows that is not gonna fit in the new album.My gues is that the new record will be complete in 2008 summer.

And if people will complayn all the time fuck'em.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:53 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1296Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:49 am
Doesnt this shit get depressing, anyone? I mean, it is highly unlikely we'll be satisfied with the album even if it shat diamonds as we were leaving the record store so why even expect anything groundbreaking? Fuck it, Keith said it himself:"We're not groundbreaking anymore.'' No shit, Sherlock? When did you figure that one out?

This has become like a stock exchange with nothing left to trade. I think the only thing I havent heard yet is like the Poison demo version from 1991! Dont ask.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:26 am
When you say don't ask people ask.. So spill! :lol:

After AONO I haven't been too impressed, but then again isn't this the story of alot of bands anymore? At some point they lose fans and gain new ones..

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:27 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3115Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm
I miss something scandalic from them.Firestarter and SMBU videos was something diferent back then.

TAKE THE RULES, BREAK THE RULES, MAKE THE RULES! AND KICK EVERYTHING ELSE HARD IN THE BALLS!!!!

MEOW MEOW MEOW- CHARLY LOVES THIS SHIT :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:10 am
User avatarHot ChickHot ChickPosts: 1943Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:46 pm
Murphy wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:32 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 180Location: LondonJoined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:35 pm
Murphy wrote:
I miss something scandalic from them.Firestarter and SMBU videos was something diferent back then.

TAKE THE RULES, BREAK THE RULES, MAKE THE RULES! AND KICK EVERYTHING ELSE HARD IN THE BALLS!!!!

dude where did u get this quote from? dei ja vuuuuu! :shock: <H^Z/\/\