<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  NEW LIAM INTERVIEW (Dubai Music Fest, New Album)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:53 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 938Location: France, ParisJoined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:41 am
BRAINKILLER wrote:
hey, I have updated the main page !

:happydance:

Yop :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:03 pm
ModeratorModeratorPosts: 4509Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:37 am
They just need to get into the game 100% and I don't see that happening now that he's a family man.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:16 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1343Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:27 pm
nice interview, thanks. Seems like the album wont make 2007 :D

Who gives a fuck, just make it the best yet which is a tough call.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:23 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2534Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:54 pm
My personal opinion is that they just need to follow their intuition.I never gonna understand why tracks like Nuclear or Trigger haven't been released. They were real bombs and much much more fresher and rocking than most of the AONO tunes especially Get Up Get Off.

And Smokey is pretty right - while Liam is trying to make the tracks "perfect" they're just getting old. Example: Warning, Dead Ken Beats

Warning used to be helluva awesome tune and now that First Warning instrumental is so boring compared to the previous live versions. Even if the release a vocal verion it will be already old and not so interesting.

I hope they start recording new tracks with rockin sound. Despite most of the Prodigy' fans are mainly into "the BEATS" i think that Prodigy' biggest gun is the edge in the sound. I've been always thinking of them as a electro - rock band. It's true that they make amazing hip-hop or dance tunes but their poer is in rocking the crowd. They DO need the crazy synths, the guitars and most of all the vocals of Keith & Maxim. VOCALS OF KEITH AND MAXIM! You hear me Liam? :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:37 pm
Well he is going to have Keith and Maxim on it, he's said that before. Unless he decides to change his mind but the interviews he's done stay consistent with that. I do agree with you and Smokey, he was able to turn out even live tracks quickly. Now it takes so long by the time we hear it he's actually be done with it for some time and then he's already bored of it and remakes it. Kind of what happened with Warning.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:38 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3702Location: Almere, The NetherlandsJoined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 pm
Very good interview, it's good to hear Liam is on the road again.

Haunted wrote:
i think liam said in an interview they stopped touring because there werent any new matterial and that they wont come back unless there will be new stuff to refresh the setlist

No.
I read they would definitely play new tracks when they are playin gigs in the UK again.
Liam even promised that I think... wich makes it a guess.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:41 pm
Liam promises alot of things, if anything his fans have grown use to broken promises :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:46 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3115Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm
Liam sayd that they gonna play the new shit if the album is realy near releasing...3 months on tops.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:08 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3702Location: Almere, The NetherlandsJoined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 pm
The Oracle wrote:
Liam promises alot of things, if anything his fans have grown use to broken promises :lol:

I just want good music and if I have to wait for it then so be it.
Okay let's cut the bullshit and use caps lock.
HURRY UP LIAM !!! AAARGH

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:27 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 150Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:40 pm
StasZ wrote:
Very good interview, it's good to hear Liam is on the road again.

Haunted wrote:
i think liam said in an interview they stopped touring because there werent any new matterial and that they wont come back unless there will be new stuff to refresh the setlist

No.
I read they would definitely play new tracks when they are playin gigs in the UK again.
Liam even promised that I think... wich makes it a guess.

thx 4 the correction..

anyway, liam may finish that album in 2008 but i really hope to see a single in 2007!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:37 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1951Location: Athens, GreeceJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:43 am
It seems that we have to wait more and more again...I can see new Maxim's album coming sooner than the prodigy's one. :P
Anyway at least someone pls record stuff from dubai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:37 pm
Haunted wrote:
i really hope to see a single in 2007!

God we all hope , but let's hope right now the album could finish
in fucking 2007

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:58 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 590Location: USAJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:52 am
Liam promises new tracks at UK gigs?

mm to me, that means there's a 60% chance of that happening.

maybe 50-50

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:04 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 364Location: SlovakiaJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:10 pm
good interview... 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:11 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 375Location: the NetherlandsJoined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:46 pm
You guys are so sweet…’new tracks live’ and ‘promises’…

Well, Liam is a guy like the rest of us. We all have/had big ideas and like to talk about them….not all of these ideas actually get done…. But we did tell people we were gonna do this and gonna do that…but in some cases we just never actually did it…. And now we feel it is to late…so we don’t bother. Ideas and feelings change over time, people’s heads go to different places throughout their life. Once you liked 2 unlimited, but now you don’t? Why? What changed? YOU DID!

Yea, Liam is a guy like the rest of us. He has great ideas and really wants to realize them…but it just doesn’t always turn out as planned. Unfortunately for him all his words are recorded and hopeful guys like us take these words as fact and hold on to them for a long time…..
He will make new tracks, no doubt about that. They may or may not be what we are all looking forward to, but that makes no difference…..things just change.

I think that the next album will not be received well here, our expectations are just astronomically high…… I mean, damn dudes, this whole forum is based on it….