<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  NEW LIAM INTERVIEW (Dubai Music Fest, New Album)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:26 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3702Location: Almere, The NetherlandsJoined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 pm
Ah well :P

The new album WILL rock.
I feel Liam's gonna experiment again like he did on MFTJG.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:09 pm
SergeantSergeantPosts: 472Location: SK/HUJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:13 pm
i hope for something completely NEW that sounds and feels like nothing else - why?

Remember how much evolved the music generally between for example 1982-1999.Now for years i cannot say 'Hey this is different - never haven't heard like this'.This is my personal opinion ,maybe i'm too old now to feel the vibe.

or the 2 glasses of wine are talking the shit out of me :beer:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:17 pm
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
Necronomicon2 said what I have in my mind but hate to say to myself. I agree on what you said man...

Btw nice interview, loads of stuff to think about :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:57 am
ModeratorModeratorPosts: 4509Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:37 am
neurokiller wrote:
i hope for something completely NEW that sounds and feels like nothing else - why?

Remember how much evolved the music generally between for example 1982-1999.Now for years i cannot say 'Hey this is different - never haven't heard like this'.This is my personal opinion ,maybe i'm too old now to feel the vibe.

or the 2 glasses of wine are talking the shit out of me :beer:

With any luck Liam will continue to make his albums sound different as he goes 8-)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:08 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1343Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:27 pm
I think saying this album has alot of expectation is an understatement, we're a prodigy forum of course we're thinking it's the second coming.

but it still won't beat the hype built up for AONO, which for the most part didnt dissapoint, despite having a few good 'filler' tracks but not good prodigy tracks

phoenix, you'll be under my wheels and medusas path.

Album 5 shouldnt have any pressure on it, he seems confident it's gonna be good and judging from the Warning and Back2Skool etc it'll be hard hitting music once again.

exscuse me if im chatting shit, it's 7am :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:59 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3702Location: Almere, The NetherlandsJoined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 pm
Well... Warning & Back 2 School won't be on the fifth album so I don't
know how it's gonna sound.....

Dead Ken Beats will be on the fifth album right ?
If so I think this style is fantastic.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:03 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1388Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:19 pm
TRANS4MER wrote:
I never gonna understand why tracks like Nuclear or Trigger haven't been released. They were real bombs and much much more fresher and rocking than most of the AONO tunes especially Get Up Get Off.

Nuclear was/is a killer track but in my opinion the AONO stuff was actually more fresh soundwise and I'm glad he chose to go the way he did instead of doing a rehash of FOTL. Now however I'm ready for "FOTL Pt. II", the new crazier, heavier and improved version.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:52 am
Liam tries to be original, fresh or however you want to call it.
And that's why he would never make a FOTL Part 2

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:06 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1388Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:19 pm
StasZ wrote:
Liam tries to be original, fresh or however you want to call it.
And that's why he would never make a FOTL Part 2

Well, I was speaking figuratively and not literally. I'm not wishing nor expecting a rehash of FOTL.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:20 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 590Location: USAJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:52 am
*sigh*... we will never really know what goes on inside Liam's head :? ....

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:40 pm
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 708Location: Adelaide, AustraliaJoined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:57 pm
I agree with everything Necronomicon said, I think alot of people will still complain about the next album. Guess you can't please everyone hey?

And looking at your avatar Necronomicon makes me remember how on those transformer toys you could make those symbols change colour by heating them up by putting your thumb on them, ahhhhhh pointless off topic info for everybody...

yeehaw!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:32 pm
lancha wrote:
*sigh*... we will never really know what goes on inside Liam's head :? ....

I can tell you...

Liam - "Uh.. you know what I mean?" ... "Where's my bloody Tomb Raider game!" .. "You know what I mean?" ... "It's gonna be fresh!" ... "You know what I mean?" ... "What month is it now.. august.. august!"

:lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:58 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2478Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:27 pm
And when album doesn't come in time, he'll probably tell us that Ace chewed on the master cd or something :lol: "i gotta re-do the whole ting, shit, you know what i mean?" :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:06 pm
User avatarHot ChickHot ChickPosts: 1943Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:46 pm
The Oracle wrote:
Liam - "Uh.. you know what I mean?" ... "Where's my bloody Tomb Raider game!" .. "You know what I mean?" ... "It's gonna be fresh!" ... "You know what I mean?" ... "What month is it now.. august.. august!"

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:11 pm
I swear Liam's nickname should just be "Y'know what I mean?"

Liam "Y'Know what I mean?" Howlett.. sounds fitting

Offline Profile