<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Three copies of "The Day Is My Enemy" up for grabs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:11 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 3Location: Glasgow, ScotlandJoined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:38 pm
Sorry this is our first post on here so it's slightly spammy but we thought it'd be of interest. We've got three copies of the new Prodigy album up for grabs - all you need to do is head to our page and leave a comment listing your favourite track from The Prodigy and we'll pick three names out of the hat on Sunday:

http://www.phuturelabs.com/word/competi ... -my-enemy/

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:54 am
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 664Location: CroatiaJoined: Mon May 19, 2008 7:18 am
sounds legit :teeth:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:08 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 3Location: Glasgow, ScotlandJoined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:38 pm
Fully legit, comp run in association with the company looking after press for the album.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:17 am
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 664Location: CroatiaJoined: Mon May 19, 2008 7:18 am
i apologise, congrats to the winners

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:56 pm
I've contacted the winners through Facebook but have had no response from two of them - if Steven Nicol or Darren Gargette are on here, could you check the "other" inbox on Facebook please and fire over your postal address.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:13 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2220Location: DenmarkJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:55 pm
Or you could just announce me as the winner ;)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:50 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6512Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=168

Darren is Dezmond

Congrats!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:20 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 40Location: scotlandJoined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:10 pm
phuturelabs wrote:
I've contacted the winners through Facebook but have had no response from two of them - if Steven Nicol or Darren Gargette are on here, could you check the "other" inbox on Facebook please and fire over your postal address.

Im Steven Nicol.....happy days. I will send you a pm with my details if thats ok?

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:30 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1343Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:27 pm
Just to let you know, I got the CD in the end! Apologies for not seeing the messages and cheers for sending it out to me despite my idiocy!

I take it there's nothing different about it other than "for promotional use only" on the artwork. :)

Offline Profile