<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  NEW LIAM'S POST ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:58 pm
New News on official !! :Firestarter:
Quote:
This fall Eastpak is proud to present a special selection of ultra - limited edition bags with artwork by living rock stars The Hives, The Prodigy and Kaiser Chiefs.
Eastpak is to bring you a collection of three ultra-limited edtion backpacks in a selection of prints designed by one of the three kick ass live acts.
The bags will be in a selection of stores across Europe from August 07 and will be available in strictly limited quantities of just 3000 units, each one numbered and specially labelled! (A confirmed list of stockists will be available in May)
The original print concepts have been created by the artists themselves and applied to the classic Eastpak padded Pak'n bag - a design classic in its own right. Eastpak will donate 10% of the retail price (49.99 Euros) to the charity nominated by the three artists themselves. In this case all three acts have nominated UNICEF.
Eastpak is collaborating with 21st Century Leaders , an organisation that aims to raise funds to tackle key global development issues including poverty alleviation, child abuse and enviromental conservation whilst creating fair and sustainable employment in developing countries.
Through the 'Whatever it takes' banner 21st Century Leaders partners with some of the worlds most reputable charities including Unicef, Nelson Mandela Children's fund, Save the Children, Peace Parks Americas, Adopt-A-Mindfield, City at Peace, Anti- Slavery International, Lifeline, Christina Noble Children's Foundation and Wateraid.
For more information about 21st Century Leaders please visit www.whatevrittakes.org

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:44 pm
User avatarSite AdminSite AdminPosts: 1014Location: Málaga, SpainJoined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:01 pm
Cool :-D I hope to get one.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:07 pm
I'm going to Ultrafest again this year and usually you get a DVD of the *previous* years Ultra... hopefully you do again and they'll have Prodigy footage on it. If so, you'll see me & ChumpClassic right up front 8-) haha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:55 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3702Location: Almere, The NetherlandsJoined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 pm
Already lookin forward to it....

Fuck I'm so drunk

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:20 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2415Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:33 pm
Arie wrote:
Scratchthesurface wrote:
Lost his computer... :P :lol:

*Looks under his desk and hides Liam Howlett's laptop better*

Hmmm.... Which one?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:01 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 1980Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:27 am
KeVo. wrote:
Quote:
This fall Eastpak is proud to present a special selection of ultra - limited edition bags with artwork by living rock stars The Hives, The Prodigy and Kaiser Chiefs.....

So there's 3000 of these going to be spread around Europe. That makes roughly 200-300 per country if that. Chances of getting one (unless you can pre-order) from a specific shop are pretty slim :(
These items will prob go to one shop in the capital, so unless you live there you're limited straight away. Then you have to be one of those few people to get one before they sell out..and get there before the Hives and Kaiser fans. :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:07 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3702Location: Almere, The NetherlandsJoined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 pm
I'm gonna be awared of those bags when they come out here 8-)

Really want one, even though I don't even know how it looks like.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:51 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1265Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:00 pm
Shit I mis-read the notice i thought there were 3000 from each of the individual bands. At least there will be enough notice to prepare for the rush. :evil:

Offline Profile