<  MUSIC FROM THE JILTED GENERATION VOL. 4  ~  The Rules

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:41 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 459Location: AustraliaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:36 pm
I made a song a while ago that was very "Warning" influenced, so I shall submit that.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:44 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
Dagger wrote:
I made a song a while ago that was very "Warning" influenced, so I shall submit that.
yeah i can't wait to hear that, i love tunes that are influenced by other tunes, my track war was influenced by voodoo people, some of the notes go the same as what liam plays live once the solo part comes on :P

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:03 pm
ColonelColonelPosts: 853Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:31 pm
I'm still deciding between my own warning inspired tune or the dancebeat driven piano solo

hmmmmz

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:56 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 375Location: the NetherlandsJoined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:46 pm
My track was inspired by a kebab.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:50 pm
"should i send it in or eat it?"

decisions...decisions....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:26 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 516Location: On your roof stealing your chimneyJoined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:50 pm
My track was inspired by my brain. I try to be creative as possible.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:41 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2949Location: woppity woppity woppityJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:33 am
[edit] entered! :-D

Last edited by Aquila on Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:29 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2949Location: woppity woppity woppityJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:33 am
By the way, any word on the voting method yet?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:43 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 12Location: Far Far AwayJoined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:50 pm
question about writing music!

i dont know how you all write music, but i make short bits and pieces (drums, bass, melodies with different instruments, everything that has some kind of power in it) but only work at one track at a time. all the junk that fits in the theme goes in ofcourse. :) but i hardly find a theme which is really worth finishing. sacrifice to the greater good i guess?

im working at my first serious track ever, so i dont know if im able to live up to my own standard. inspired by all the instruments i like... to me, it sounds crazy and sick, but to others it will probably sound like junk. :shock: its experimental in it's pure essence (but ill probably throw it away hahaha). i think you all agree it has to have the energy youre convinced of?

anyway, well see, sooner or later...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:20 pm
I don't know, I have about 100 ideas or more waiting for finishing....

whatever has me vibing most gets done. Most of them leave around unfinished untill i notice them :D

the 'problem' is i can write anytime. I'm finally past the stage where i feel dry of inspiration.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:02 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 568Location: U.S. of A.Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:27 pm
:lol: gotta love contests. Brings in people I've never even seen before!

Well, at least you guys aren't spamming your music everywhere like that bastardly DJ Zyx did.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:27 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 10Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:25 pm
oh man, havent been here in ages :)... I think i might enter here for the old times sake :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:33 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
i have another question, are u aloud to do a callobration track ? im doing one with unjustified and its so far sounding great ?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:05 pm
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
Cogglesz wrote:
i have another question, are u aloud to do a callobration track ? im doing one with unjustified and its so far sounding great ?

Yeah I guess that's ok. Though none of the old releases have one... I think it should be no problem. :-D

Ask Brainkiller, that's my advice.

If it's allowed, would you want to record a duet with my anus? :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:49 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 516Location: On your roof stealing your chimneyJoined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:50 pm
Jr wrote:
the 'problem' is i can write anytime. I'm finally past the stage where i feel dry of inspiration.

I envy you. I mean, I can write any sort of piece of music just like that but when it comes to writing a piece in the style of my band, I just can't! It's just chance that I get an idea.

Offline Profile