<  MUSIC FROM THE JILTED GENERATION VOL. 4  ~  The Rules

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:34 pm
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 679Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:55 pm
man i've been waiting for this feeling, and i feel that the forum is ALIVE!!

and deadly

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:12 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
could i do a track with no beats in it at all ?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:09 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2949Location: woppity woppity woppityJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:33 am
As long as it isn't against the rules, why not?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:13 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 375Location: the NetherlandsJoined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:46 pm
Cogglesz wrote:
could i do a track with no beats in it at all ?

Please do!! The more creative and interesting, the better! :-D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:28 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 4134Location: kiev, ukraineJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:17 pm
send that 'war' track you did coggs, or something similar. that was cool mate. just you cogging out on the synths with no beats. would definitely be a good addition

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:53 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 137Location: Essex, UKJoined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:25 pm
Cogglesz did you delete your myspace? I can't find you on my friends list :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:17 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
Joey wrote:
Cogglesz did you delete your myspace? I can't find you on my friends list :shock:
nah its now called "The Air Born Enemies" you'll have seen it before, just click here.

www.myspace.com/coggleszmusic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:22 pm
jugo wrote:
send that 'war' track you did coggs, or something similar. that was cool mate. just you cogging out on the synths with no beats. would definitely be a good addition
well im recreating that for mftjg 4 :P i'll post the first version here as an example track i guess :P
Code:
   http://rapidshare.com/files/83233976/WAR__The_Demo_.mp3.html

messed up some of the synth cause it was live play but not to worry it sounds great :)

made it a while ago back in like september 07 but im gonna remake it still with no beats :P

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:13 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 137Location: Essex, UKJoined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:25 pm
Cogglesz wrote:
nah its now called "The Air Born Enemies" you'll have seen it before, just click here.

www.myspace.com/coggleszmusic

Oh yeah, forgot you changed the name :P

BTW I've just finished what might be my entry to mftjg4, it's on my myspace and is called Ants. www.myspace.com/joeyewen if anyone wants to hear it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:43 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 516Location: On your roof stealing your chimneyJoined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:50 pm
I finished mine the other day, it's into the competition apparently so I don't want to post it up, I want to keep it a surprise!

It's called Drowning and it's quite a claustrophobic track with heavy, processed beats and a big bass, look forward to hearing your reactions.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:19 am
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 375Location: the NetherlandsJoined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:46 pm
Wow, people sending their tracks already?! I'm probably gonna be working on it right up until the deadline....like back at school, where you waited until the very last moment to do the work....or something like that anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:24 am
Necronomicon2 wrote:
Wow, people sending their tracks already?! I'm probably gonna be working on it right up until the deadline....like back at school, where you waited until the very last moment to do the work....or something like that anyway.
i've been working on the new version of my no beat track, i could finish it tomorow but im gonna stay with it until the deadline so that if anythings wrong with it i can change it :P

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:19 am
Cogglesz wrote:
Necronomicon2 wrote:
i've been working on the new version of my no beat track, i could finish it tomorow but im gonna stay with it until the deadline so that if anythings wrong with it i can change it :P

Personally (up to you of course) I think you should put it onto your myspace before entering it, some people might be able to hear mistakes you miss. That's what I've done anyway :P

Actually, would anyone be against me creating a new thread where people can post their unfinished entries for constructive criticism?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:01 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 9Location: BucharestJoined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:02 pm
Hi , where i find Music From The jilted Generation 1, 2 ,3 ?

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:47 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 354Location: DenmarkJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:57 pm
murdAr wrote:
Hi , where i find Music From The jilted Generation 1, 2 ,3 ?

http://www.brainkiller.it/public/forum/ ... php?t=2121

Offline Profile WWW