<  MUSIC FROM THE JILTED GENERATION VOL. 4  ~  Cover Albums: If i can help?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:20 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 137Location: Essex, UKJoined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:25 pm
Dims do you have a deviantart account?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:24 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2082Location: AlaskaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:23 pm
Mr.47 wrote:
then why post something made for a laugh then if you know that it might get "trashed". I dont draw, and dont ask me if i can do it better then you (which I cant). If you cant take criticism then just stop posting pictures "for laughs".

I know at any moment, ANY of my art could get trashed....I dont mind it. And I can take loads of criticism.....I have no problem with it, so I wont stop posting pictures 'for laughs'......seems like many other members dig it. If it aint your style, no probs then....I don't expect you to be able to draw, just asked if you got any better IDEAS.

lol

oh, and my deviant art account is-

http://dimimacheras.deviantart.com/

feel free to come on by and criticize.

:lol:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:31 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 15Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:11 pm
Dims wrote:
Mr.47 wrote:
then why post something made for a laugh then if you know that it might get "trashed". I dont draw, and dont ask me if i can do it better then you (which I cant). If you cant take criticism then just stop posting pictures "for laughs".

I know at any moment, ANY of my art could get trashed....I dont mind it. And I can take loads of criticism.....I have no problem with it, so I wont stop posting pictures 'for laughs'......seems like many other members dig it. If it aint your style, no probs then....I don't expect you to be able to draw, just asked if you got any better IDEAS.

lol

oh, and my deviant art account is-

http://dimimacheras.deviantart.com/

feel free to come on by and criticize.

:lol:

pardon me my friend, but it has nothing to do really with "digging" it to make it automatically good, or give you the false feeling that you are good. But if it makes you feel better then continue doing things "for laughs", I catch up with some real artists. Cheerio!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:40 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
jesus christ, somone seems a lil offended, mr 47 just give ure opinion not have some big conversation why u don't like it or any of that, if people say its cool then so what ? if people say its bad, don't mean they gotta continue going on about it, this is just silly bitching, if u wanna bring somone down go to another forum mate, this place is were everyone sticks together.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:51 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2082Location: AlaskaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:23 pm

do not feed it!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:57 pm
Dims wrote:

do not feed it!

nice, now i know how you look!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:00 pm
Liam? Is that you?

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:05 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2949Location: woppity woppity woppityJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:33 am
Nope. Liam can draw ;)

But daaaaaamn, someone seriously needs to have the carrot in their arse removed. Way too serious for their own boots!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:02 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2753Location: Amsterdam, NetherlandsJoined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:00 pm
fuck sake.

Someone ban that prick from the forum. Don't need some silly kid taking the piss because he's jealous of Dims talent. You see as an artist there is something you have to understand. Even if you don't like someones piece you still show respect for him. You acknowledge the fact he has telent(which Dims clearly does). Prick....

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:13 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 179Location: York, UKJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:37 pm
I find this all quite hilarious

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:46 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 58Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:57 pm
No need to ban anyone. Everyone can have his opinion. However one should decide the way he communicates, and expect to be judged upon that.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:12 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 137Location: Essex, UKJoined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:25 pm
Stop feeding the troll! This guy is only posting to get a reaction, which you are giving. Ignore his posts, just scroll past them. If no one pays him any attention, he will go away.

Edit: oh and Dims, I checked out your deviant art, some very good stuff there! I especially like Old School Savage Dragon ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:21 pm
I am entitled to my opinion, if u dont like it then you could just fuck off really, what the fuck of a forum is that ? And I am so jealous of pigdrawings dude, you just cant imagine. I always wanted to be like that. Loosers.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:23 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 354Location: DenmarkJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:57 pm
ah, nostalgic trip back. i miss weirdo.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:24 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 179Location: York, UKJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:37 pm
Weirdo is a gentleman.