10. High Voltage [2]
13%
[ 5 ] 13%

11. Pie Hands
24%
[ 9 ] 24%

Total votes : 38
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:09 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2949Location: woppity woppity woppityJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:33 am
Piehands wrote:
Cup of tea anyone?

Please.

Attila wrote:
I've just removed it. Cool?

Thankyou.

BRAINKILLER wrote:
funny how this thread turned into BKR spitfiring discussion

Indeed. When did that happen? :oops: Glad it did though, cuz it got some good answers.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:51 am
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 354Location: DenmarkJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:57 pm
Ah, remember this:
http://www.inciniearts.com/lagring/bkpage2.html

Seem so long ago now.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:56 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 179Location: York, UKJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:37 pm
*sniff* memories

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:53 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 58Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:57 pm
ACTION PAK!! thaahah lol.
i actually miss the old grey+darkred look of the brainkiller site with that turquis-blue skull logo. :) very good memories. it was my default firefox page.

AHAHAH
and just remembered now that it sayed the names out loud when you rolled the mouse over!!!
I think everyone used to play with it moving the mouse over like mad:

Highvolta-neorevbledea-woofer-stillsh-blendaoofer

I once wanted to make a tune with those vocals. Unfortunately the site went down :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:14 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2949Location: woppity woppity woppityJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:33 am
Whatever happened to Rammy anyways?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:39 am
ModeratorModeratorPosts: 4509Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:37 am
i love how i get dragged into a topic i'm not even part of :lol:

attila, if you've got a problem with me take it up with me outside of here otherwise stop your moanin and get over it already mate

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:36 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 375Location: the NetherlandsJoined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:46 pm
Attila wrote:
....Oracle may have mistaked the "average points" column or something for a "fifth voter" - I really can't say. ...

The Oracle wrote:
attila, if you've got a problem with me take it up with me outside of here otherwise stop your moanin and get over it already mate

NO! None of this here, hell no, no way, no how! Brainkiller.it is not the place people!! Don't drag old shit up now, there is no reason and the people on THIS forum have nothing to do with it.

EDIT: I like the ugly album cover by Piehands, its ugly, so I like it. WTF?? Its so ugly I'll eat it and shit it out and then shave with it. People are really voting for it...... :-D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:39 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
i don't see much of a problem :?

it was me who was asking questions, i was only sceptical of it, its over now anyway i got all i asked for, cheers i guess lol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:48 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 375Location: the NetherlandsJoined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:46 pm
Cogglesz wrote:
i don't see much of a problem :?

it was me who was asking questions, i was only sceptical of it, its over now anyway i got all i asked for, cheers i guess lol

I understand what you are saying, and that is fine. I just don't want it to get out of hand. Things have been put straight and that is great! So now lets focus on the future.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:03 pm
Probably time to close this thread methinks. Wayyyyyyyy off topic now :(

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:45 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 179Location: York, UKJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:37 pm
[quote="Necronomicon2]

I like the ugly album cover by Piehands, its ugly, so I like it. WTF?? Its so ugly I'll eat it and shit it out and then shave with it. People are really voting for it...... :-D[/quote]

Ugly?? How dare you! That took more than 7 hours to make!

:-D :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:49 pm
Piehands wrote:
Necronomicon2 wrote:

I like the ugly album cover by Piehands, its ugly, so I like it. WTF?? Its so ugly I'll eat it and shit it out and then shave with it. People are really voting for it...... :-D

You are perhaps mistaking hours for cups of tea? It happens to all men at some stage in their lives. Don't worry about it, it will clear up and the itching will stop soon. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:57 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3702Location: Almere, The NetherlandsJoined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 pm
Piehands created a masterpiece.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:26 pm
ModeratorModeratorPosts: 4509Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:37 am
Necronomicon2 wrote:
Attila wrote:
....Oracle may have mistaked the "average points" column or something for a "fifth voter" - I really can't say. ...

The Oracle wrote:

NO! None of this here, hell no, no way, no how! Brainkiller.it is not the place people!! Don't drag old shit up now, there is no reason and the people on THIS forum have nothing to do with it.

Out of order mate, you're only saying what I was saying lol Perhaps you misunderstood what I was saying?

Back on topic with the rest of you, I'm pleased with a big bunch of you all and your efforts. Well done you guys, you know who you are 8-)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:23 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 58Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:57 pm
Piehands wrote:

Piece of art. I have it tattoed on my neck.

Offline Profile