<  MUSIC FROM THE JILTED GENERATION VOL. 4  ~  Best VOl 4 Track released as an EP

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:45 am
PrivatePrivatePosts: 288Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:06 am
I have one more idea...Whenever we choose the best vol 4 track it can be released as an EP accompainied by some remixes, B-side tracks etc. The EP could contain the top 2 tracks just like FIRE/JERICHO for instance.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:58 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
hmm this seems a bk rec's type of thing..

we've basicly not got any label, were just a forum having a compitition and im sure bk wouldn't go through all the hassle to get ep's printed

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:55 am
PrivatePrivatePosts: 288Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:06 am
Cogglesz wrote:
hmm this seems a bk rec's type of thing..

we've basicly not got any label, were just a forum having a compitition and im sure bk wouldn't go through all the hassle to get ep's printed

I am not talking about something like official release just a fan EP like the MFJG compliations - I've noticed that in the fist MFJGs some singles have been released.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:46 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 375Location: the NetherlandsJoined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:46 pm
Yea, with some of the tracks that came 13th and 14th and so. Sounds like a good idea. Maybe some remixes or whatever.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:16 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 58Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:57 pm
how exactly would a release be different than a link location?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:52 pm
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
Highvoltage wrote:
how exactly would a release be different than a link location?

Yeah that's what I was thinking. If you spread a link with the two best tracks *as an EP*... :? It's basically the same thing. And instead of an EP of a few Mb, why not just make a link with all sorts of releases instead of two tracks? Two tracks to represent the whole BK music crew is kinda... not enough :lol: y'novatamin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:03 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 4134Location: kiev, ukraineJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:17 pm
very true. we are the eclectic massive :lol: