<  MUSIC FROM THE JILTED GENERATION VOL. 4  ~  The Collaborations Album

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:55 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 288Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:06 am
This is another idea that came to my attention. Some tracks as collaboration between the artists in MFJG :) I do not know how u find it but I bet that some of you want to co-create a track with a MFJG artist :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:12 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
im co-writting with unjustified at the moment, its pretty good combining a couple styles together to see what you get, i done that with my album (synths vs orchestra sorta thing) its a good thing to do co-writting but just don't expect things to just instantly happen.

and the many different styles on here would be even better for it, but co-writting in my opinion is harder than actually writting a track, you just throw on what u like when u make a track, but with co-writting you have to make it so the person you writting it with likes it and therefore able to work with what your giving him, many demo's will get passed around the two artists until they have somthing good which then hopfully sounds awesome.