<  INVADERS MUST DIE REMIXES CONTEST  ~  Album covers.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:42 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
He is :lol: Or a Chilli, not sure.

It's from their latest video on The Prodigy's official YouTube page, check it out. Funny video :-D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:48 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 308Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:41 pm
JimbQ wrote:
He is :lol: Or a Chilli, not sure.

It's from their latest video on The Prodigy's official YouTube page, check it out. Funny video :-D

oh haha! lol will check it out! i looked a few days ago at the channel, didnt see anything... will look now 8-)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:15 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2744Location: ItalyJoined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:58 pm
De5EBticon wrote:
roughly how any tracks will be on the album ?

just put the tarcks name as on the album, as soon as entrants will choose the best ones, i'll send the tracklist to the covers winner. 10 days before the deadline will make a poll to choose the best cover, so post your final cover art releases when asked

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:25 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 198Location: Location, Location.Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:41 pm
De5EBticon wrote:
Little Something Something for the De5EBticoN fiends , a little concept im working on for school project and this contest

that is freaking awesome...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:34 am
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 971Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:10 am
this cover is legen.. wait for it.
but since the brainkillers are remixing it should'nt it say BRAINKILLER instead of THE PRODIGY?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:26 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 283Location: Connecticut , New Yorks Favorite Suburb :)Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:39 pm
4th page of this thread Mr. BK adressed this issue himself

Quote:
Fifer wrote:

Do we need "the prodigy" at the top of the cover? This isn't a prodigy album it's done by brainkiller artists.

Quote:
BRAINKILLER wrote:

yes it is a Prodigy album. remixed, but the tracks are by the prodigy. this is not a fans album like Music From the jilted

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:53 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 283Location: Connecticut , New Yorks Favorite Suburb :)Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:39 pm
Ok so i made some changes to the cover , i changed the title from INVADERS MUT BE REMIXED to INVADERS MUST DIE REMIXED , i chopped up some fonts to get the font matching to the IMD font , also made the font OMEN GREEN , i gotta say i think im liking the OMEN GREEN lot better then the white , i think it fits better with the bluish/greenish/gray of the whole design , after i get all my layers sorted out ill post up the image , is there anything you guys would want to see done on this project ? i mean afterall im making this for you guys :) opinions and comments are very welcome !!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:15 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 354Location: DenmarkJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:57 pm
De5EBticon wrote:
Ok so i made some changes to the cover , i changed the title from INVADERS MUT BE REMIXED to INVADERS MUST DIE REMIXED , i chopped up some fonts to get the font matching to the IMD font , also made the font OMEN GREEN , i gotta say i think im liking the OMEN GREEN lot better then the white , i think it fits better with the bluish/greenish/gray of the whole design , after i get all my layers sorted out ill post up the image , is there anything you guys would want to see done on this project ? i mean afterall im making this for you guys :) opinions and comments are very welcome !!!!!!!!!!!!

well, the poll for the title favours 'remixers must die'

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:18 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 320Location: italyJoined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:59 pm
here it is something useful :wink:
hope it will save some work

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:34 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 516Location: On your roof stealing your chimneyJoined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:50 pm
To be honest, I think that's good on it's own, doesn't have to be complicated.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:39 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2002Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:50 pm
Haha I like them all.. :lol:

www.soundcloud.com/MoozeBlaster
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:54 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2753Location: Amsterdam, NetherlandsJoined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:00 pm
Thanks a bunch paolocar88! I couldn't be arsed doing that haha!!

@Pyro, you're probably right mate. Worst comes to worst people can use what ever cover they want from the final ones submited.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:47 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 320Location: italyJoined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:59 pm
i'm not very creative.. and i don't know if i can use official artwork..
is it ok?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:57 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
I like it paolocar88! I think the album cover (front/back) should be a twist on the existing one, and using that image works well. I wanna upload my back cover art but its on my broken computer! Arg!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:29 am
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 375Location: the NetherlandsJoined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:46 pm
shouldn't it be:

Brainkiller Presents:

The Prodigy
Remixers must Die

or something along those lines.

Maybe like this:

Brainkiller Presents:
Remixers must Die - a tribute to The Prodigy

Just seems like a shame and strange not to mention where it's coming from, ya dig?