<  INVADERS MUST DIE REMIXES CONTEST  ~  Album covers.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:02 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2002Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:50 pm
very cool

www.soundcloud.com/MoozeBlaster
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:25 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2753Location: Amsterdam, NetherlandsJoined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:00 pm
Woa that's looking sweet mate.

I've been working on a cover today but I don't think it's going to be up to scratch in time.

Keep meeting dead ends!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:38 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
Inspired by you, ive done the same thing, expect quickly, so i had to cut bits off and sized things too wrong as I tried to do it all in paint haha. just stuck them in the front and back of a cd case, but you get the idea of what sorta thing mines looking like. i still need to change the logo to remixers must die, will do as soon as i get photoshop :)

i'm trying to keep it similar to the IMD album cover. the songs are being remixed, same elements, just messed with, which is what im doing with the cover, same sorta images, just remixed :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:04 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2949Location: woppity woppity woppityJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:33 am
I freaking LOVE yours Jim! Plus u used my hindenburg...which makes it more awesome ;)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:17 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
yeah, I did wanna use it then I saw your cover and thought damn! I wasn't gonna add it in, but looked better with it I think. Wasnt sure if you'd be mad or not, but I guess you aren't hahaha :lol: thank you ^____^

Also, I'd obviously add the names of the people who's remixes won at the end of the tracks title, and re centre it or whatever

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:05 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 283Location: Connecticut , New Yorks Favorite Suburb :)Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:39 pm
Same here, i left all my finished work in layers so i can easily adjust the track names and add artists etc etc. i wish i had better brainkiller logo im not quite satisfied with the one on there, i took it from MFTGJ Vol 3 i believe but since i was working in 300 DPI it looks somewhat grainy. when do these have to get submitted by ???? i would assume there will be a separate cover contest ????? or do we submit these by the march 31st and then just tweak them after final tracks get selected ??????

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:42 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2949Location: woppity woppity woppityJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:33 am
JimbQ wrote:
Wasnt sure if you'd be mad or not, but I guess you aren't hahaha

Nah man. Mine was just a whip-up anyway. If you wanter a higher res version let me know.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:09 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 2660Location: Zagreb, CroatiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:15 am
Awesome covers from both of you guys :wink: , can't wait for the final product filled with great music from the great BK artists :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:12 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 533Location: Essex, UKJoined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:54 pm
Yeah nice covers guys, I'd be more than happy if either of you got the vote.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:13 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3303Location: DoglandJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:49 pm
i like the color scheme De5EBticon used.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:55 am
GruntGruntPosts: 4Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 1:48 am
HALT! ZIS IST EIN STICK UP! RESISTANCE IST FUTILE! ALL JUDEN REPORT TO ZE GAS CHAMBERS, SCHNELL!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:51 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1304Location: RomâniaJoined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:58 am
get this asshole off the forum