<  INVADERS MUST DIE REMIXES CONTEST  ~  Album covers.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:36 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2002Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:50 pm
Necronomicon2 wrote:
shouldn't it be:

Maybe like this:

Brainkiller Presents:
Remixers must Die - a tribute to The Prodigy

I likes this idea.. :)

www.soundcloud.com/MoozeBlaster
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:40 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
i recon the Remixers must die is like saying "These Remixes Are Shit, Dont Listen To Them"

kinda the opposite of what were trying to achieve aint it ? :lol:

i think it would be best to keep it simple:

Invaders Must Die: The Remixes

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:01 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2082Location: AlaskaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:23 pm
I gotta agree w/ Cogglez....why should the remixers die? The remixers are more like the 2nd infantry or something....the remixers are like Prodigy's little Matrix sentinels.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:42 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 320Location: italyJoined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:59 pm
i like remixers must die because i think it is ironic in some way..
remixers will never be at the same level of the real prodigy and we want to steal their style like invaders does.. so remixers must die!
(..and it sounds really good..)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:47 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2002Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:50 pm
paolocar88 wrote:
i like remixers must die because i think it is ironic in some way..
remixers will never be at the same level of the real prodigy and we want to steal their style like invaders does.. so remixers must die!
(..and it sounds really good..)

yeah thats what i was thinking too.. I mean, I think my work is good. But I am nowhere close to Liam's level. And none of you are.. 8-)

www.soundcloud.com/MoozeBlaster
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:26 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 516Location: On your roof stealing your chimneyJoined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:50 pm
My thinking exactly, which is why I'd like the album to be called, "This Is Sacrilege"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:58 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 283Location: Connecticut , New Yorks Favorite Suburb :)Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:39 pm
whats the official damn title lol im im tired of chopping the track titles to get letters lol argghhhhh , so yeah i have an idea for the back of the cover too its going to be a post apocalypse london with big bam and rubble and smoke and the color sheme is about the same as the front cover and yeah its gona be off the hook i think as long as i dont get no hate mail for showing london in rubbles lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:42 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2753Location: Amsterdam, NetherlandsJoined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:00 pm
it looks like the title will almost deffinetly be "Remixers must die"

At least that's what I'll be basing my cover on.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:02 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 283Location: Connecticut , New Yorks Favorite Suburb :)Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:39 pm
so ive decided to take my work underground to stop it from falling into the wrong hands........ mostly done with everything just need few logos and a barcode and ill be done

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:32 am
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 893Location: Québec (Montréal)Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:46 am
Dims wrote:
I gotta agree w/ Cogglez....why should the remixers die? The remixers are more like the 2nd infantry or something....the remixers are like Prodigy's little Matrix sentinels.

I agree with you. This title is not suited for the remix album. We need another title. I propose this:

Invaders Must Listen
Invaders ressurected
Invaders are back
Invasion is over
IMD: Final Countdown or Final Struggle
IMD: Brainkiller's Struggle
IMD: Brainkiller's Martyrdom
IMD: Brainkiller's Alliance
IMD: Soldiers of Liam
IMD: We are One
IMD: BK Unit
IMD: Take This!!

here is 12 title that ''I'' found cool. BUt this is my opinion, what do you think about it, is it shit, is it cool? you decide!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:57 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
Finally got my computer back last night, only to find all the programs I had on there are now gone so i cant edit the title of mine in photoshop anymore :( Found the backcover I did in some random folder on the computer where it wasnt before so thats lucky, just need to see if i can download photoshop in time. *Checks downloads thread*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:20 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2753Location: Amsterdam, NetherlandsJoined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:00 pm
paolocar88 wrote:
here it is something useful :wink:
hope it will save some work

Yo mate could you re-up this shit please? Cheers

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:07 pm
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 732Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:19 am
Fifer wrote:

You can download them here:

http://www.cookingvinyl.com/prodigystreet/stencils.zip

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:47 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 320Location: italyJoined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:59 pm
Fifer wrote:
paolocar88 wrote:
here it is something useful :wink:
hope it will save some work

of course
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8S1KZHWV

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:48 pm
so the class project went really well , heres the finished prototype of my version of the cd cover for the Remixers Must die album

Offline Profile