<  INVADERS MUST DIE REMIXES CONTEST  ~  Who has finished?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:59 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 516Location: On your roof stealing your chimneyJoined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:50 pm
Finally finished my bad boy today!

Man, I'm excited, really looking forward to hearing everyone else's entries, should be some sick shit flying about if last year's comp was anything to go by!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:56 pm
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 650Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:06 pm
Really don't think Im gonna get mine done, only found out about it the other day, been too busy with me uni dissertation thats due in next week, shame, sounded pretty cool, real oldskool rave style, big breakbeat sound, might finish it after the competition and just chuck it up on here

OOH YEAH, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET THE MIXES COMPILATION FROM THE LAST COMPETITION FOR ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED??

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:24 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 375Location: the NetherlandsJoined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:46 pm
live4ever2008 wrote:
OOH YEAH, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET THE MIXES COMPILATION FROM THE LAST COMPETITION FOR ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED??

front page: http://www.brainkiller.it/

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:30 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
The link doesnt work for me...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:19 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 516Location: On your roof stealing your chimneyJoined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:50 pm
live4ever2008 wrote:
Really don't think Im gonna get mine done, only found out about it the other day

Shame man. I was worried I wasn't gonna finish mine, just was lacking inspiration and stuff wasn't working for me but then just had a big fat go at it today and went for it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:09 pm
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 650Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:06 pm
Wikid, can't wait to hear some of these remixes, should be great, thanks for the link for the AONO one, just downloadin it now.
One of my mates was playin me somethin slimiar the other week, it was a collection of covers n remixes of the Fat of the Land, loads of weird stuff, some of it good, bit pissed up at the time n dont remember much, only that there was this death metal cover of Breathe on it!!
Didn't Liam say somethin bout a official competition coming up soon when they done the radio 1 thingy? Think he's giving away some equipment or somethin

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:37 am
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 375Location: the NetherlandsJoined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:46 pm
You people are finished? Damn! I'm only half way through track number one and I stuck :!: This always happens. Now I'm not sure where to go with the rest of the track. I'll probably just do something totally strange. Yea!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:54 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2949Location: woppity woppity woppityJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:33 am
Well one of my mixes was practically finished before the contest even began ;)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:54 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 533Location: Essex, UKJoined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:54 pm
Yup finished mine a few days ago. With all this school work atm, I wasn't sure i was gonna get it done in time though

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:12 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1513Location: GreeceJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:12 am
Aquila wrote:
Well one of my mixes was practically finished before the contest even began ;)

same here :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:43 pm
ColonelColonelPosts: 996Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:15 pm
Laurie wrote:
Yup finished mine a few days ago. With all this school work atm, I wasn't sure i was gonna get it done in time though
me too! too much college work so little time

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:39 am
GruntGruntPosts: 20Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:48 pm
live4ever2008 wrote:
sounded pretty cool, real oldskool rave style, big breakbeat sound

now that sounds like the sorta shizz I wanna hear!
8-)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:53 pm
Almost finished with my first mix. Just need to mix it a little better so it will stand up in the comp. Then start the next one :-D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:00 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2002Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:50 pm
Necronomicon2 wrote:
Almost finished with my first mix. Just need to mix it a little better so it will stand up in the comp. Then start the next one :-D

You better hurry up man! :lol:

www.soundcloud.com/MoozeBlaster
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:36 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 893Location: Québec (Montréal)Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:46 am
MoozeBlaster wrote:
Necronomicon2 wrote:

You better hurry up man! :lol:

when is the last day to upload remixes?

Offline Profile