<  MUSIC FROM THE JILTED GENERATION VOL 5  ~  TEASER TRAILER

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:33 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2744Location: ItalyJoined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:58 pm
so excited about this new album, some GREAT tracks, I've made a teaser trailer with only some of the entries. this is not from the final album, stay tuned for a next week release of the FINAL VOL 5 album thank you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOazEEbp ... e=youtu.be

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:10 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 375Location: the NetherlandsJoined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:46 pm
WOW!! :shock: This sounds epic! Can't wait to hear the full tracks.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:41 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1951Location: Athens, GreeceJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:43 am
WOW!! It seems that there's gonna be a great album for sure. I hope that we will able to listen all the tracks of the competition (not only the winners).

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:38 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 1980Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:27 am
BRAINKILLER wrote:
Stay tuned for a next week release of the FINAL VOL 5 album thank you

:Firestarter:
Good work to everyone involved.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:05 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1513Location: GreeceJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:12 am
cool one

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:59 pm
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
BK, I remember from Volume 1 there was an album of 13 tracks, and beside that were a few 'singles' to download as well. The first track on these singles was taken from the album and next to it were 2 or 3 extra B-side tracks that didn't make the album cut. Isn't this a great idea to distribute the tracks that won't make Vol 5? Kinda like maxi singles? About 12 tracks will make the album, so there's about 12 left. What if there were 4 'singles' each containing a track from the Vol5 and another 3 'bonus' tracks?

Instead of just uploading the leftovers into one zip as an extra, why not go this step further again? I'd love to bring back this concept.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:06 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3820Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
i think that's a cool idea...

the four singles should be the top 4 tracks voted by listeners on BK and not the participants

and we should do it all at once...
say release the compilation and wait a month

then release the first top voted track with b-sides and then do the 2nd then 3rd then 4th every two weeks... spread them out.

that way we can keep promoting the compilation for a few months afterwards.

i think we should utilize Bandcamp