<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  The Prodigy Live Dates 2024

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 9:24 am
GruntGruntPosts: 58Joined: Tue May 12, 2020 5:26 am
Ev_16 wrote:
So, now that it's officially less than a month until the first show (at least that we know of so far), what's everyone thinking? There has to be new tunes right? Do you think they'll bring Disrupt back? Or put in something different? Or both? I hope the latter personally

I will be at the first TP concert this season and honestly I'm not expecting much... I won't be surprised if the setlist will be the same as usual and there will be no new songs...maybe there will be some cosmetic change in the set list, e.g. Wild Frontier will return and Diesel will leave...but I'm hoping for the return of Disrupt Ya Flow, I'm praying that Liam will release it

Last edited by Arsendis on Fri May 10, 2024 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 1:06 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2918Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
Arsendis wrote:
Ev_16 wrote:
So, now that it's officially less than a month until the first show (at least that we know of so far), what's everyone thinking? There has to be new tunes right? Do you think they'll bring Disrupt back? Or put in something different? Or both? I hope the latter personally

I will be at the first TP concert this season and honestly I'm not expecting much... I won't be surprised if the set list will be the same as usual and there will be no new songs...maybe there will be some cosmetic change in the set list, e.g. Wild Frontier will return and Diesel will leave

No, please! :(

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2024 12:07 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 190Location: PolandJoined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:57 pm
Ev_16 wrote:

I will be attenting the (currently) first one in Warsaw - will try to get the setlist and will post it here.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2024 12:20 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1783Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
Ev_16 wrote:

It's probably going to be a very similar (hopefully not identical) set to the 'Army Of The Ants' set. Maybe a couple of tracks will be dropped so the set fits the one hour festival time slots. That set hasn't been played at festivals and most artists play a 'Greatest Hits' set at festivals.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 6:06 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 190Location: PolandJoined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:57 pm
Ev_16 wrote:

Well, there are usually shorter slots during festivals than when having a solo gig so I keep my hopes low. Maybe a short teaser of a new material...maybe.

I will be attending the (currently) first gig in Warsaw and since they will be be closing the first day of the event maybe there will be any new music played affter all.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 12:14 pm
kenjah wrote:
Ev_16 wrote:

Well, there are usually shorter slots during festivals than when having a solo gig so I keep my hopes low. Maybe a short teaser of a new material...maybe.

I will be attending the (currently) first gig in Warsaw and since they will be be closing the first day of the event maybe there will be any new music played affter all.

I hope that the sound system in Warsaw will be better than at the last concert in Poznań, Orange could already provide a detailed festival schedule, but I also think that The Prodigy will be the last to play

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2024 10:27 am
Arsendis wrote:
kenjah wrote:
Ev_16 wrote:

I hope that the sound system in Warsaw will be better than at the last concert in Poznań, Orange could already provide a detailed festival schedule, but I also think that The Prodigy will be the last to play

Mate, none of the organiziers will give you ready set times almost 4 weeks ahead of the event - it is usueally announed 24h - 48h before. I read somewhere that The Prodigy will be 'closing' the first day of the festival so it seems indeed they'd be playing last but I don't count on the longer set to be honest - the organizers probably have deal with the local authorities indicating the event must end at the certain time so I wouldn't count on the longer set, but you never know.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 6:20 am
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1653Location: Paris, FranceJoined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:17 pm
Anyone selling Hellfest pass?

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2024 12:37 pm
kenjah wrote:
Arsendis wrote:
[quote=

Mate, none of the organiziers will give you ready set times almost 4 weeks ahead of the event - it is usueally announed 24h - 48h before. I read somewhere that The Prodigy will be 'closing' the first day of the festival so it seems indeed they'd be playing last but I don't count on the longer set to be honest - the organizers probably have deal with the local authorities indicating the event must end at the certain time so I wouldn't count on the longer set, but you never know.

The Orange Warsaw Festival timetable was announced today, The Prodigy will play at midnight
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 4352912860

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2024 8:05 am
Arsendis wrote:
kenjah wrote:
Arsendis wrote:
[quote=

The Orange Warsaw Festival timetable was announced today, The Prodigy will play at midnight
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 4352912860

Quite surprising I must say, but thanks for sharing :)

Offline Profile WWW