<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  Come back to the SECC. Scotland misses you

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:58 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2753Location: Amsterdam, NetherlandsJoined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:00 pm
Any Scottish people (or otherwise) want to see The Prodigy back at the SECC this year? It's a great venue and I've read in some interviews that the guys enjoy playing there!

-whispers-please because I don't have the money or time to go elsewhere :(-whispers-

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:06 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
yeah im scottish lol still got the ticket from secc lol it was on november the 21st 05 lol im bloody missing it mad man.. but i really really think they will be back during the winter like 05 so they can be back with their family for christmas so im expecting them to apear in scotland at the end of this year ! :D

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:18 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2753Location: Amsterdam, NetherlandsJoined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:00 pm
Yea mate, I got that ticket on my wall :D!

Well I hope so man. I'm getting seriously pissed off at the lack of non-prodigy matierial. There's only so much live footage you can watch haha

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:31 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
Fifer wrote:
There's only so much live footage you can watch haha
lol :lol: yeah, stuff starts to come out my ears everytime i watch the lowlands vid on google video :lol: