<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  june 23, 2007 - COKE LIVE Festival, Bucharest, Romania

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:08 pm
BRAINKILLER wrote:
prodigy and vanilla ice how fucking weird yo!
http://www.expres.ro/article.php?artid=302472

Vanilla Ice and ANYBODY how fucking weird! lol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:26 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 16Location: BucharestJoined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:03 am
De cand asteptam confirmarea asta !!!

P.S. Ne vedem pe insula!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:06 am
pIpEsss wrote:
De cand asteptam confirmarea asta !!!

P.S. Ne vedem pe insula!

English only in the main forum.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:10 am
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
can anyone translate that article? perhaps it has news about the new album :-D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:34 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2949Location: woppity woppity woppityJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:33 am
BRAINKILLER wrote:

Translate pls?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:17 pm
Aquila wrote:
BRAINKILLER wrote:

Translate pls?

Thanks to VoodooDoll..

The Prodigy, Incubus, The Rasmus and The Cult will play at the CokeLive festival, an e Coca-Cola event, organised by the Events company, which will take place on June 23rd and 24th, in Bucharest, on the "Lacul Morii" Island.

This festival is added to many musical events this year, when, more than ever, the football fields, concert halls and the open air places are opened for the great international artists of all kind: rock, pop dance, house.

Beside the great bands from the top of the list of the Rock 'n' Coke Festival, will participate many foreign artists, but also romanians: Tom Novy & Lima, Vanilla Ice, Chris Lake, Backyard Babies, Iris, Vama, Vita de Vie, Directia 5, AB4, Zob, E.M.I.L., Luna Amara, Kumm, Trooper, Vania, Coma.

"We are planning this first edition of the festival since the last year's autumn, and we hope this event to become a traditional one, which aligns us on the top of the european festivals" , added Sorina Burlacu, manager of the Events company.

The event will take place on a 40,000 square meters area, where will be arranged two scenes, a tent of dance music, a camping place (for almost 2000 tents), but also fun spots like: football and foosball. In the same area will take place theatre shows and expositions of grafic and photography.

Also a mobile scene will be errected on the shore, right near the island, where the program "Manifest Yourself" will offer the launching of 12 romanian bands, which are at the begining of their career. The gigs from the main stage will take place every day from 12:00 to 4:00, and each night, starting at 20:00.

A weekend ticket, which is available for the whole festival, is 134 RON (about 40 Euros), and the camping is about 35 RON (10 Euros) for a tent, for the two days during the festival. The tickets will be accesible to the public in all Diverta shops and online, on www.ticketpoint.ro, starting the 4th of May 2007.

VIP tickets can be bought by ordering them at the phone number 40 21 311 50 63 (Events) for 284 RON (85 euros). During the event, almost 1000 persons will asure the security and safety at the festival.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:56 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1956Location: sitting on cloudsJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:37 am
i have already reserved my ticket for 23rd :P
and i hope to get my hands on the festival poster :-D

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:33 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 2Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 7:40 am
fucking GREAATTT !! And to think of it , i leave next to the LACUL MORII , it's like a fucking DREAm, beacuse i missed the 2 concerts that PRODIGY made in my country some years ago !! anybody knows what traks would they play? anyway it doesent matter :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:47 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1024Location: Brasov , RomâniaJoined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:06 pm
i'd like to know if there will be a professional video recording at this long awaited concert ?
is there will not be i address to all the romanian crew ...
make a f****g cool recording..
RESPECT for the romanian uploaders

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:16 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1956Location: sitting on cloudsJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:37 am
don't think that will let us in with video cameras... :?

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:25 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1024Location: Brasov , RomâniaJoined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:06 pm
it must be a place where fans can do a cool recording
a stable camera with a respectable zoom.
maybe others fans in the front can provide others snapshots.
it would be greate thing

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:02 pm
User avatarHot ChickHot ChickPosts: 120Location: romaniaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:45 pm
4ever2mind wrote:

doesn't matter..i'm sure we're gonna be able to catch some tv shots on "realitatea de la ora 19" :oldtongue: :oldtongue:

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:19 pm
voodoo_doll wrote:
4ever2mind wrote:

doesn't matter..i'm sure we're gonna be able to catch some tv shots on "realitatea de la ora 19" :oldtongue: :oldtongue:

:rofl1:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:03 pm
in the program they say that will be a 90 minutes show...i can't wait... :-D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:39 pm
when they will arrive??? somebody know??? i want to make a trip to the airport... :-D