<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  Oviedo (Spain) 15-09-2007

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:38 pm
As if you guys even need to ask what was played. Same old crap. I don't even read this section anymore. BORING. :sleep:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:52 pm
User avatarSite AdminSite AdminPosts: 1014Location: Málaga, SpainJoined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:01 pm
Kubazz all that I have posted in mundoprodigy forum is according Spanish newspaper sites.

Same old crap as Bigsugar says.

I did not go to the concert, I will go to Eutopia'07 Festival the next week in Córdoba, Spain.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:16 pm
User avatarSite AdminSite AdminPosts: 1014Location: Málaga, SpainJoined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:01 pm
some pics thanks to krys99 from technoAstur

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:33 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
anyone got good pics of liam from this gig ?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:32 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 37Location: SpainJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:47 am
I was there too! Liam was sporting again a black dyed hair and god knows I was trying to get a good picture of him but couldn't. I didn't have my phone ready when everything was over so I missed the best chance when he came to the front of the stage to greet the people.

Anyways, expect some (quite shitty) pictures and videos from me later.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:09 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1730Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:12 pm
liam with black hair? interesting.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:13 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 437Location: GermanyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:22 pm
Hmm, still nothing new bleeds into the set... :( :nono: :whip:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:18 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 37Location: SpainJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:47 am
Ok. here is all the stuff I gathered:

http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=0VEZ2Y9A

2 videos recorded by my friend Laguna, one is the Army march intro with a bit of the beginning of Wake the fuck up. You can clearly see that everything went wild and he decided to take care of his cam lol. The other one is a very short clip from the end of the show, Out of Space.

Then, there are 2 picture packs, the one I took with my phone, and the other one that my friend Luis took with his cam. They're not too good because we were in the front row, you can imagine the rest.

David Starter asked me for pictures of the setlist and the ticket, I'll post them here as well, maybe someone is interested in them too.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:30 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1024Location: Brasov , RomâniaJoined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:06 pm
downloading right now.......

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:57 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1729Location: HungaryJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:53 pm
IkariDC wrote:
Ok. here is all the stuff I gathered:

http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=0VEZ2Y9A

2 videos recorded by my friend Laguna, one is the Army march intro with a bit of the beginning of Wake the fuck up. You can clearly see that everything went wild and he decided to take care of his cam lol. The other one is a very short clip from the end of the show, Out of Space.

Then, there are 2 picture packs, the one I took with my phone, and the other one that my friend Luis took with his cam. They're not too good because we were in the front row, you can imagine the rest.

David Starter asked me for pictures of the setlist and the ticket, I'll post them here as well, maybe someone is interested in them too.

Of course, I'm sure interesting. Thanks for the uploads!!! But mate, I can't large the pictures, even if I click on them. Can you post them in bigger form please?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:35 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 4789Location: Wolverhampton, UKJoined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:52 pm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:36 am
©@rm4g3dd0n wrote:
Of course, I'm sure interesting. Thanks for the uploads!!! But mate, I can't large the pictures, even if I click on them. Can you post them in bigger form please?

remove the 'th.' in the picture address

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:40 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1729Location: HungaryJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:53 pm
Thank you

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:22 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2141Location: Czech RepublicJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:18 pm
thanks IkariDC