<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  Prodigy @ Lokeren, Belgium???

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:20 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 938Location: France, ParisJoined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:41 am
yeah Stasz i think I was near you. I WAS THE ONLY FRENCH BOY I THINK ^^

It was a very cool gig. My first one... I was so exited.
Keith is being fat, it's shit. I was really shocked about the show... They know to make crazy the people.

When they come for Wake the fuck up,it was totaly crazy.

For me, it is better that it was the usual set, because everyone know the lyrics, can sing and rocks.

Audiobullys was cool too, but not crazy... Ok i left now, i see the chemical brothers this night in france ^^

Respect to the Prod

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:49 pm
ColonelColonelPosts: 853Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:31 pm
if yer seeing the chems remember they're a bit annoying with the high frequencies...can really fuck your ears. i'd advice earplugs if you want to keep rockin afterwards ;)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:38 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1999Location: Cork - IrelandJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:08 am
Jr wrote:
Sound was awfull....but performance was great. Keith didn't look very older than usual. but he looks a bit old yes. But so do the rolling stones :lol:

Maxim looks like usual, he doesn't age does he?

about the music:

people went nuts on the classics, but went mental on the new tunes..back 2 skool and warning got great reception...and the whole place went nuts, not just front rows.

sound was so awfull though, that i could barely hear the melodies on action radar link

yeah sound was awfull, and I like Keiths style now.... much better and better fat then skinny on drugs ;)

really enjoyed the show, wrote a small revies this morning:
@stasz meneer de uil had je nog gezocht maar niet gevonden :P
@Arie hoe vond je vriendin het :P was echt TE druk

"review"
The Prodigy played a random show at Lokerse Feesten, Belgium. There is really nothing new to write about, except: Liam can mix Poison with Diesel Power and Mindfields, Maxim is still the best MC in the world, Keith got his pre-Fat of the Land-look again, The Rev is a good guitarist but seems to emo for the rest of the band, the new drummer is a cool looking black guy who makes kick-in nice beats, Belgian girls are hot, The Prodigy can do far better if they just did some new stuff..... should be really boring playing 10 year old tracks every week.... when you can hit us with new fresh and raw shit!
All over performace was suberb again, the crowd ate it and loved it.

For pictures of the gig click http://www.lokersefeesten.be/2007/site/ ... aspx?ID=19

Can maybe get some vids of the concert =) met a guy that wanted to tape it but lost him in the pit.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:46 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 3357Location: The NetherlandsJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:58 am
Wanted to post earlier, but after seeing The Prodigy on Friday, I continued my party weekend on Saturday at Summer Darkness with bands such as Rotersand and VNV Nation, and only woke up this morning from my coma, still tired and beat ;)

Had a nice evening last Friday. The show was good. Sound could be better, but was not bad. No new tracks were played, which was a shame. Standard set list as always lately. It really needs to be changed. They didn't play War unfortunately. Enjoyed myself nevertheless. The whole vibe was good. One minus point, going to the toilets was hell.

I didn't hear Brian, the new drummer, a lot. The Rev could be heared fine. Keep The Rev, ditch Brian and get Kieron Pepper back. Maxim was his self again. He doesn't seem to age as others mentioned already. Nice show. Keith Flint had lost some weight a few years ago, but he was more fat than ever now. He was drowning wet after only a few tracks already, whereas he had hardly done a thing. I wouldn't care about his weight if it wouldn't affect the show, but it defenitely did unfortunately. Liam Howlett was in control. He didn't play things very different from other recent shows, but he got the crowd moving for sure.

Conclusion: nice show, but we need a new set list.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:39 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 938Location: France, ParisJoined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:41 am
Yeah you right Arie

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:23 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3702Location: Almere, The NetherlandsJoined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 pm
Boubafeet wrote:
Yeah you right Arie

You have some kind of a beard , and you had 2 friends with you.

You guys asked me how late the event would begin.
I think you were one of those guys.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:48 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1999Location: Cork - IrelandJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:08 am
Ha Ha HAAAAAAAA Sukkel :P (both of u :P)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:11 am
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1024Location: Brasov , RomâniaJoined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:06 pm
anyone ? some recording ?

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:33 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3702Location: Almere, The NetherlandsJoined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 pm
Anubis_n01 wrote:
anyone ? some recording ?

Yeah I found one but it´s not really worth listening 2

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:42 am
Stasz can you upload it.?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:02 am
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1024Location: Brasov , RomâniaJoined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:06 pm
so no pro. recording ?

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:14 am
Boubafeet wrote:
Stasz can you upload it.?

Yeah sure...

Here you go I found the recording on the Russian forums...
It's not complete... and it's shit quality.
When I close my eyes while listening 2 it I dig something out of it though :lol:

Spitfire
Smack My Bitch Up
Poison + Blow Your Mind
Firestarter
Breathe

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/49304691/10.08.07_-_Lokerse_Feesten__Lokeren__Belgium.rar

I saw people from "Studio Brussel" walking on the festival (Let's say the guys who made the Pukkelpop 2005 recording) so I hope they'll release a
proper audio recording of this gig soon.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:51 am
aha..k

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:27 pm
Oh yeah, it would be cool. I saw camera too...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:35 pm
Boubafeet wrote:
Oh yeah, it would be cool. I saw camera too...

yeah but that's probably not even recorded.... just filmed for the big screens

Offline Profile