<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  Ally pally may 16th

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:39 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 64Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:44 pm
Just back

Fucken fabulous gig.

Only gripes would be that absoloutly shit graphics on the screen. Why cant it just be the lads performing? Is this is a cost issue.

Also the theiving bar stewards on the shuttle bus charging a quid when it was free!! Fucken disgusting.

Hope the lads do more UK shows this year. Great venue and it was fucken rocking. DESTROY was one of many highlights :Firestarter: :Firestarter: :Firestarter: :Firestarter:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:48 pm
Fucken superb quality video :-D :bow:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 7:00 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 408Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:34 am
ZOLTAN wrote:
Only gripes would be that absoloutly shit graphics on the screen. Why cant it just be the lads performing? Is this is a cost issue.

The screens were showing the band but with added visual fx overlays and fast changing camera cuts to keep people from standing still. It's just like why the world's on fire film was the way it was. It definitely wasn't due to cost... Just look at the stage. It really doesn't matter though because LED video screens close up are useless since they're so damn low res. If you were far enough away to make out what was on the screens then you got bigger problems such as why are you not at the front? :wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 7:21 pm
Not really brave enough to be at front :oops: :oops: :oops:

I was a fair bit back but itd be much better if it showed the lads perform. That graphics were shite.

I caught the tail end of eddy morris and some reasonable tunes.

Im not one for festivals as i think they are pish. Its much better when your primarily going to see the band in an indoor venue.

GET YOUR FIGHT ON was fucken brilliant.

I wish they would do everybody is in the place though :(

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 8:34 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 180Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:08 pm
sorted

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 12:24 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2483Location: Not here as much as I'd like.Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:05 am
ZOLTAN wrote:
I caught the tail end of eddy morris and some reasonable tunes.

He was actually almost as enjoyable as the the main event, I thought. Some awesome bass heavy tracks and some real camaraderie with the crowd. The 'Fuck David Guetta' bit was brilliant too.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:36 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1343Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:27 pm
Bigger venue meant a more precious crowd up until a point, I eventually found the mosh. I will never get tired of seeing the guys who have been told to calm down by their other halves :lol:

Cracking gig but the venue was a bit weak for the prodigy. Lost some of its intimacy.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 9:07 am
My 0.17Mbps upload speed is taking forever

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 5:25 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 412Location: PolandJoined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:47 pm
Don't worry
I'll wait :)

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:52 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 9:15 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
ricksteruk wrote:
MASSIVE! Destroy is the SEX.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:12 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 408Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:34 am
ricksteruk wrote:

Kind of wish you didn't overlay Destroy with the studio version. I kind of want to know what it sounds like live. There's far worse audio quality recordings out there.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:17 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Moon wrote:
ricksteruk wrote:

Kind of wish you didn't overlay Destroy with the studio version. I kind of want to know what it sounds like live. There's far worse audio quality recordings out there.

He didn't.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:29 pm
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 707Location: PolandJoined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:00 pm
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
Moon wrote:
ricksteruk wrote:

He didn't.

Just listen to the beginning, it's kinda obvious. More obvious in the other two videos (the end of WF for example) but you can hear it here too. Not that it was a bad idea, but I'd like to hear "untouched" Destroy as well, especially that the camera seems to be a good quality one

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:40 pm
You can hear sounds that aren't in the studio version.
It's more edited on the other videos, just saw them.

Good job nonetheless.