<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  servia_exit festival_are u ready?????

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:42 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 21Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:37 pm
hello...i am planning to go to the exit festival for 1 day from greece to feel the prodigy live in action experience one more time....

i have some questions!is there any chance not to find tickets at the door?cause i think i can't buy tickets for only 1 day...
also i want to know if there will be any way to go from the festival area to Belgrado after the concert or i will have to w8 the next day...

finally it will be a good idea a prodigy meeting!

athens,skopje,london,brighton,amsterdam and now servia....
let the noise continue!!!!

julio....alex....greg.....++more greek prodigy people!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:32 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 12Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:43 pm
its SERBIA REMOVED

tickets will be sold. price 2200din = 27.5eur

PLEASE REVIEW YER LANGUAGE OR YOU WILL BE BANNED

*Edited by Pitulon

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:46 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
did he say anything offensive or wrong? :?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:06 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 82Location: Parts UnknownJoined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:07 pm
in greek its spelled "servia" and he apperently (me neither) is very good in the english language... people should relax with that...

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:18 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 82Location: Parts UnknownJoined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:07 pm
he just misspelled 2 much the word.... i dont think its the v beside be and vise versa situation :lol:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:58 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 169Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:52 am
joulieta wrote:
i have some questions!is there any chance not to find tickets at the door?cause i think i can't buy tickets for only 1 day...

Well, there is a possibility that you don't manage to buy ticket at the door. Fortress capacity is limited to 40000 - 45000 people. :( Still, it is much safer if buy 4 day ticket, but as you know it is not that cheap.

joulieta wrote:
also i want to know if there will be any way to go from the festival area to Belgrado after the concert or i will have to w8 the next day...

The best solution is to take first train in the morning from Novi Sad to Belgrade. Usual "morning train timetable" from Novi Sad to Belgrade is:

train no. Departure Arrival
341 -------- 05:05 ------- 06:29
3401 ------ 06:12 ------- 07:46
541 ------- 08:03 ------- 09:28
2401 ------ 09:43 ------- 11:21

And one note about trains in Serbia. Tickets are not expensive, but trains are not very comfort. Sometimes, train might be late from 10 mins ti one hour, but don't get to frustrated about that. You will loose your nerves, just like I did. :roll: And of course, those early trains might be crowded with people.

Second solution is to go by bus (Bus station is next to train station), but I don't know bus timetable, so it will be good to inform yourself as soon as you arrive in Novi Sad.

Hope this helps a bit.
Have a nice stay!

Cheers! :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:45 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 21Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:37 pm
thnkzzzz

cu there! :-D

Offline Profile