<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  Monday 16 November 2015 Forum Karlin Prague Czech Repubiic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:33 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 271Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:42 pm
I hope someone had the opportonity to record only the audio

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:33 pm
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 707Location: PolandJoined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:00 pm
Really interested what happens there. If there's a good setlist I'll be pissed :D I was supposed to go but 1. cash 2. nobody comes from PL. Have a good one Czech warriors!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:58 am
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 707Location: PolandJoined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:00 pm
Nice job with the new flag, hope it was(n't) stolen by Keith again xD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:16 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 412Location: PolandJoined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:47 pm
Sado, I will be also pissed. Polish reality :) - cash :)

Nobody from PL? Really?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:32 pm
Yeah. Well, I'd manage the cash, but I saw them twice this year, "nobody" was coming from Poland, I'd rather save it for another time ;) surely I'll be back in Czech Rep next year if The Prodigy comes there again.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/the-prodi ... 57244.html this setlist should be quite right, there was an incomplete setlist photo till Voodoo and stuff played later can be found on YT.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:13 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 417Location: Prague, Czech RepublicJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:41 pm
sado1 wrote:

It wasn't :) Rob took it on the stage during the show but this time they gave it back at the end. We even managed to sign our second flag from the whole band. We've met the Liam's twin from the management/production before the gig, who was walking among the crowd, checking stuff and chilling so after we asked him for the favor, he took the flag with him to the backstage.

About the show. It was wicked, with really big moshpit sometimes. I just love how the shows are a bit more rough after the last album release. Also, there was a "Shoot Down" intro (Trigger sample) at the beginning of the gig. Has this been played before?

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:30 am
PrivatePrivatePosts: 271Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:42 pm
Adamicz wrote:
sado1 wrote:

It wasn't :) Rob took it on the stage during the show but this time they gave it back at the end. We even managed to sign our second flag from the whole band. We've met the Liam's twin from the management/production before the gig, who was walking among the crowd, checking stuff and chilling so after we asked him for the favor, he took the flag with him to the backstage.

About the show. It was wicked, with really big moshpit sometimes. I just love how the shows are a bit more rough after the last album release. Also, there was a "Shoot Down" intro (Trigger sample) at the beginning of the gig. Has this been played before?

Yes the intro was played since 31 Oct norway gig

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:35 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3821Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
If only Liam said "Fuck it" and just opened with Trigger for shits and giggles.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:40 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 412Location: PolandJoined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:47 pm
Czech people,

Lucky you

Cheers