<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  The Day Is My Enemy end of the tour?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:55 am
PrivatePrivatePosts: 271Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:42 pm
With the last leg of 2015 EUROPEAN AND UK ARENA tour this is the end of the THE DAY IS MY ENEMY ERA ? in the radio i listen that this is the last part of the THE DAY IS MY ENEMY TOUR no continue in 2016 well the prodigy continue touring but not with THE DAY IS MY ENEMY tour they gonna do some shows like in 2012 or 2013 with some numbered shows did anyone knows something about this? i know that SNOWBOMBING FESTIVAL is confirmed 2016 and January 2016 Australia but AMÉRICA? is true? :cry:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:15 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3821Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
loga97 wrote:
With the last leg of 2015 EUROPEAN AND UK ARENA tour this is the end of the THE DAY IS MY ENEMY ERA ? in the radio i listen that this is the last part of the THE DAY IS MY ENEMY TOUR no continue in 2016 well the prodigy continue touring but not with THE DAY IS MY ENEMY tour they gonna do some shows like in 2012 or 2013 with some numbered shows did anyone knows something about this? i know that SNOWBOMBING FESTIVAL is confirmed 2016 and January 2016 Australia but AMÉRICA? is true? :cry:

Well according to Liam in recent interviews, he will be working on a new 4 track EP after these winter shows.
I'm guessing the next shows or tour will be in support of that EP.
Liam wants to keep writing a few tracks here and there releasing EPs in a shorter time so they can just keep touring and playing new music without having to stop for years to write a new album.
But it looks like America got f'ed and we're not getting solo shows.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:27 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 271Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:42 pm
NEOREV wrote:
loga97 wrote:

Well according to Liam in recent interviews, he will be working on a new 4 track EP after these winter shows.
I'm guessing the next shows or tour will be in support of that EP.
Liam wants to keep writing a few tracks here and there releasing EPs in a shorter time so they can just keep touring and playing new music without having to stop for years to write a new album.
But it looks like America got f'ed and we're not getting solo shows.

THANKS

Offline Profile