<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  After 2 uk tours this year

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:27 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 64Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:44 pm
What is the opinion of more uk shows next year?

Ive been to 5 of the gigs and every one been awesome

Much prefer arenas. Stadiums and festivals are shit in my opinion.

I hope they do but do have my doubts

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:44 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2916Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
i perfectly agree with u about arenas and this is because the sound arrives directly e clearly to the spectator. Bands like the prodigy, who have a particular strong and mixed sound, need to play in open spaces as arenas, because in close space as covered stadiums or sport palaces the sound results like "cozy" and it doesn't give the hundred percent of its potential. And then, especially, in the arena the sound comes from the low to the high, that is simply perfect.
Soory I didn't want to seem a technician professor, :oops: but i think that such aspects are important to be considered in a live context.

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:01 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1718Location: Always outdrunk, Never outsoberJoined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:32 pm
I'd imagine next year they will do the European festival circuit again and go to places they haven't toured yet with the album such as North America and South America. There's still a strong fanbase worldwide so it would make sense to hit those places within the album life cycle.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:53 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1349Location: Manchester, EnglandJoined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:32 am
I fucking hate arenas, best gig this year for me was in Blackpool as was the perfect size for non of the crowd to go missing.

Other venues like Manchester Apollo again make sure no fucker can stand back and the sound is driven straight at you as you're stood on a slope