<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  Ultra Music Festival - March 18-20, 2015

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:01 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 510Location: New York CityJoined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:43 pm
Unfortunately can't make it to this US show, although I won't be missing much beside the Prodge, and even then the crowd input is horrid here. The past Ultras have been ass, I dislike US EDM festivals.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:27 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 581Location: Philly, USAJoined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:36 am
NEOREV wrote:
Here's hoping for some solo dates...
Coachella 2016 is April 15th-17th and 22nd-24th, which The Prodigy are rumored to be playing.
They would be able to play the east coast around Ultra and the west coast around Coachella.
The Their Law and IMD tours both came through the east coast in March of 2006 and 2009.
Fingers crossed.
This gives me hope though I would think we'd have to hear something soon if they were to make a tour around them.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:21 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 408Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:34 am
https://ultramusicfestival.com/lineup/

So they're playing on the live stage (no surprise) on the same day that Hardwell, Avicii, Afrojack, and Tiesto will be playing on the main stage. They'll be lucky if 20 people show up.

Also, unless the stage changes from previous years, they'll be playing at an amphitheater. You know what that means? Seats. SEATS. Look at 0:32 on this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trf4gdUXQ-8

They're also not playing on the same day as David Guetta and Pendulum.

Someone please explain to me why they're attending.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:03 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1015Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:29 pm
Bro its SOLD OUT!! it will be more than 20 people attending but hey even if it was thats just more dance room for me!! An honestly they all suck on the main stage shit Crystal Castles an Nero open for Prodigy so ill be in the front for like 4 hours!! And the area against the rail doesnt have seats, but thats kind of amusing to be honest but its been 6 years since they've played so who knows they might rock the hell out of the crowd and they might love it since it will have a younger generation of edm fans so we shall see! :evilflame:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:55 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1113Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 am
Moon wrote:

its called money and pays the bills....and they are sexy

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:57 pm
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
Moon wrote:

$

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:47 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 412Location: PolandJoined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:47 pm
Moon wrote:
Also, unless the stage changes from previous years, they'll be playing at an amphitheater. You know what that means? Seats. SEATS. Look at 0:32 on this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trf4gdUXQ-8

Ha. This isn't place for tP fans :rofl:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:43 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1015Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:29 pm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:06 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 353Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 4:26 pm
Any bets for the setlist?

Since it's Ultra and the majority might not know all of their stuff, I reckon they'll play a pretty standard safe set with all the biggest hits and TDIME tracks.

Any new material to be played, a new fill / jam tops.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:34 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2881Location: ESTJoined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:30 pm
Mowgli wrote:

Since it's Ultra and the majority might not know all of their stuff, I reckon they'll play a pretty standard safe set with all the biggest hits and TDIME tracks.

i expect some new sounds. i would be surprised if it where full track but yes, even some longer fill type things would be cool.

tho i doubt we can get recording from there : /

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:24 pm
Elsewhere wrote:
Mowgli wrote:

i expect some new sounds. i would be surprised if it where full track but yes, even some longer fill type things would be cool.

tho i doubt we can get recording from there : /

Ultra streams full sets every year. If they have a 24/7 stream on the live stage we might even see a full show. But it depends on the band, usually they don't allow that type of things. Expecting to see at least some highlights streamed.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:28 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 408Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:34 am
PERFORMANCE CANCELED :roll:

Facebook:
"The Prodigy are very disappointed to announce that they will not be performing at Ultra Music festival on Saturday night.
Due to doctors orders Maxim has been unable to travel nor perform in Miami this weekend resulting in the cancellation of The Prodigy performance. The band would like to apologise to all their fans.
From Liam Prodigy - ‘We are all gutted about this, we were ready n fired up about comin to play Miami Ultra, I can’t even remember the last time we had to pull out of a show. We will be back to play in the USA as soon as possible’"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:15 am
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 707Location: PolandJoined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:00 pm
Oh fuck....

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:45 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 412Location: PolandJoined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:47 pm
... sad

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:02 pm
Sorry for those who paid the ticket just to see The Prodigy :-|

Offline Profile