<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  Friday April 15th - Siemens Arena, Vilnius, Lithuania

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:33 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3115Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm

Spanish band GOMAD! & MONSTER will open for The Prodigy

24 hours left, wooooooo !!!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:52 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3115Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm

few hours left

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:20 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1113Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 am

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:34 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 271Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:42 pm
Great video i like more the FOX backdrop

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:43 pm
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 707Location: PolandJoined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:00 pm
Poison instead of Medicine, No good is probably back... At least that's what's on the paper setlist, not sure about any surprise tracks that could've been played.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:51 pm
Everything was awesome about this night.

GOMAD! & MONSTER did a great job opening for the band. At first the crowd didn't get in to it and was calm but after a few songs whole crowd said fuck it and danced like crazy. Interesting to know how they found this spanish rock&rave band. saw them dancing with their monster masks in the backstade when The Prodigy came to play.

Liam wore a Riddlers green shirt, similar to Jim Carry's from the Batman movie, just it was all green with one huge ? question mark. No real surprises in the setlist department. Poison, No Good and Wall of Death was played if you count it as a surprise. But the boys did a great show, they worked the crowd. There was an incident during Voodoo People, I'm not sure what happened. Liam just after finishing the song rushed to the front and kicked something around there. I think some lights wasn't working or either not happy with some fighting in the front. I'm really not sure, just noticed something happening for a bare second and then he came back to start playing TDIME and everything kicked off again.

The band, sound, lights and the crowd was top stuff. All in all a great show once again. Go see The Prodigy live !

After the show I managed to meet Liam, Maxim, Rob & Leo. They all signed my TDIME and What Evil Lurks vinyls and took some pictures. Liam flirted with his Eyes with my girlfriend that bastard. He was really cool, security was holding us off said to back off and let the band leave and then Liam came to us and said to the security to back off It's cool.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:19 pm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:47 am

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:22 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 194Location: USAJoined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:50 pm
i do not love all the short live edits- but adding in that pendulum bit, jesus christ. fucking insane. i love it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:17 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 412Location: PolandJoined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:47 pm
I want it in Jarocin Fest :):):)