<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  16.07.2016 - ALRUMBO FESTIVAL, CADIZ, SPAIN

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:07 am
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1650Location: Paris, FranceJoined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:17 pm
DOGBITE was played, same version as 2012 2013
No WALL OF DEATH nor POISON

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:00 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 353Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 4:26 pm
climbatize92 wrote:
DOGBITE was played, same version as 2012 2013
No WALL OF DEATH nor POISON

That's interesting! Maybe Liam is bringing it back to test how it goes off to see if it could fit a future EP or something.

I saw it live in 2012 and in my opinion it has a great bouncy beat and fun lyrics so why not.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:25 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1014Location: SpainJoined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:01 am
Here I leave you my small review of the show. Sound was awful, can't hear Keith and Maxim voices. Tracklist was supossed to be like this:

As Mowgli posted before no "Wall of death" nor "Poison" were played, but they dropped "Dogbite", that sounds great live. After the show we meet the guys at backstage, talked with Rob a bit and he gave us some guitar picks. And also take some photos with Keith, Liam and Maxim, so despite the sound, was a great night

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:42 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2669Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
No Poison / Wall Of Death because Dogbite? Wtf! I mean nice that Dogbite returned but... Omen, Wild Frontier, Firestarter, Get Your Fight On - these tracks needs to be replaced.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:53 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2916Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
Nightmare wrote:
No Poison / Wall Of Death because Dogbite? Wtf! I mean nice that Dogbite returned but... Omen, Wild Frontier, Firestarter, Get Your Fight On - these tracks needs to be replaced.

Even if I love Firestarter, I agree with you, now it is just tiring. If they want to continue to play it, I would play the 2005 version, which was more dynamic and of course different.
Anyway I do not agree about the other tracks. Omen is a bomb, especially live, Wild Frontier same discourse. Maybe Get Your Fight On could be dropped, but only because I have never been a fun of it (so about this one is more personal discourse :P ).

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:25 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1956Location: sitting on cloudsJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:37 am
WOW. Liam surprise us on live show with some unreleased old stuff, but we need that on high quality support. Should i made dreams about the best track in this era to be released, even on 128 k :lol: ?? :Firestarter:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:01 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 353Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 4:26 pm
I dunno if it's just me but seems like a lot of recordings of Dogbite have disappeared on Youtube. At least the most recent from 2013/2014. Only a handful of older ones left.

Could mean they plan to release it but don't know if this is just a hunch.

Offline Profile