Author Message

<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  Fri 4 Nov 2016 KRK Uralets Ekaterinburg Russia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:42 am
PrivatePrivatePosts: 271Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:42 pm
:lol:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:50 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 2628Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
Image


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:54 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 271Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:42 pm
Finally some changes a little but something new, THE DAY IS MY ENEMY (DRUM & BASS) is the NIGHT IS MY FRIEND new mix? that play last year? video please
:Firestarter:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:57 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 2628Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
About what you're so excited? This is probably Bad Company shitty remix but we will see.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:04 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 271Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:42 pm
Nightmare wrote:
About what you're so excited? This is probably Bad Company shitty remix but we will see.


hahaha i afraid to, but it's somenthing


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:39 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 212Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:31 pm
Think this must be it. Need a better version, audio is poor here.

https://youtu.be/lcc93TxHoVA


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:59 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 73Location: RussiaJoined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:59 pm
New fill The Day Is My Enemy (Bad Company UK Remix)
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/DRwo/G6dz7zZgy


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:20 am
PrivatePrivatePosts: 271Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:42 pm
20 songs!!!!!
Attachments:
IMG_0491.JPG
IMG_0491.JPG [ 177.77 KiB | Viewed 2798 times ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:31 am
PrivatePrivatePosts: 271Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:42 pm
Deefrex wrote:
New fill The Day Is My Enemy (Bad Company UK Remix)
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/DRwo/G6dz7zZgy


at the beginning of new fill that voice what it says??? i don't understand


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:46 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 2630Location: Zagreb, CroatiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:15 am
cute little fill at the beginning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcDVeaLCXXk



_________________
turn the flame higher
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:37 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 405Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:31 pm
loga97 wrote:
Deefrex wrote:
New fill The Day Is My Enemy (Bad Company UK Remix)
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/DRwo/G6dz7zZgy


at the beginning of new fill that voice what it says??? i don't understand

I want to know too.

gava wrote:
cute little fill at the beginning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcDVeaLCXXk

At the beginning ? So why is Their Law in this ?



_________________
Star Wars: New Hope, The Force Awakens, The Last Jedi
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:50 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 2630Location: Zagreb, CroatiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:15 am
neomatrix wrote:

gava wrote:
cute little fill at the beginning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcDVeaLCXXk

At the beginning ? So why is Their Law in this ?


beginning of the clip, not the show ;-)



_________________
turn the flame higher
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:30 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 405Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:31 pm
gava wrote:
neomatrix wrote:

gava wrote:
cute little fill at the beginning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcDVeaLCXXk

At the beginning ? So why is Their Law in this ?


beginning of the clip, not the show ;-)
OK. :)



_________________
Star Wars: New Hope, The Force Awakens, The Last Jedi
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:10 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 400Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:34 am
gava wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcDVeaLCXXk


Wouldn't be a Prodigy show without sound issues.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:52 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 400Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:34 am
Audio quality gets worse as the bass gets louder, but here's the entire show.

Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5173XoGoGY
Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klR1EUjxIYw
Part 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHO61JH2Vq8


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC
Page 1 of 2
21 posts
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum