Author Message

<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  Fri 4 Nov 2016 KRK Uralets Ekaterinburg Russia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:54 am
PrivatePrivatePosts: 271Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:42 pm
Moon wrote:
Audio quality gets worse as the bass gets louder, but here's the entire show.

Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5173XoGoGY
Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klR1EUjxIYw
Part 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHO61JH2Vq8


THANKS!!!! :bow:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:33 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 271Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:42 pm
Sorry but what happened? i believe that this people that are in this show are not a real prodigy fans in the middle of the show there are a lot of people sitting on the floor and don't move in the great songs is a much better setlist and i don' t see that energy from the first show (2 Nov)


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:54 pm
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 707Location: PolandJoined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:00 pm
loga97 wrote:
Sorry but what happened? i believe that this people that are in this show are not a real prodigy fans in the middle of the show there are a lot of people sitting on the floor and don't move in the great songs is a much better setlist and i don' t see that energy from the first show (2 Nov)

From the video above it seems to me it's so overcrowded at the front that people have problems with movement (or maybe the fisheye effect is playing tricks with my brain xD), let's wait for some people who attended the show to tell us whether that's what truly happened.



_________________
Warsaw 10, 12, 14; Woodstock 11; Opener 15, Trutnov 15, Jarocin 16, München 17, Berlin 18, ...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:04 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 271Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:42 pm
sado1 wrote:
loga97 wrote:
Sorry but what happened? i believe that this people that are in this show are not a real prodigy fans in the middle of the show there are a lot of people sitting on the floor and don't move in the great songs is a much better setlist and i don' t see that energy from the first show (2 Nov)

From the video above it seems to me it's so overcrowded at the front that people have problems with movement (or maybe the fisheye effect is playing tricks with my brain xD), let's wait for some people who attended the show to tell us whether that's what truly happened.


I thin'k you're right, It seems to be so full you can not move!!!


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:15 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3715Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
loga97 wrote:
Moon wrote:
Audio quality gets worse as the bass gets louder, but here's the entire show.

Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5173XoGoGY
Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klR1EUjxIYw
Part 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHO61JH2Vq8


THANKS!!!! :bow:


Merlin at it again, video gone



_________________
As long as there's a breath of life, there's always hope. Repeat the strife, don't let go that rope!
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:45 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6386Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Based on fans videos and my footage.
Big up to everyone who provided their stuff and made chaos on the floor! / Gordy, TheProdigy.ru

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVp0UEKDABA



_________________
People Need Noise
Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC
Page 2 of 2
21 posts
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum