<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  Wed 9 Nov 2016 Bud Arena Moscow Russia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:00 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 370Location: Athens, GreeceJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:31 pm
Moon wrote:
FULL GIG. Great sound, great video, and great crowd!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HND1SuZMseY

Moon wrote:
Merlin... AGAIN. I hate labels so much. I get the artist needs money, but how much of the music sales money actually goes to the artist? Also these labels will never get it through their heads that there's interest in more than just studio recorded music. Live videos often have more pumping bass and extra sounds and the video adds to the experience even if shaky. In fact I'd prefer shaky videos as opposed to the professionally recorded shows because it makes you feel like you're there. And if they don't believe me that there's interest in videos like these then I wish them luck in attempting to explain to me why prodigy concerts (which almost always have the same setlist) get views by the SAME PEOPLE over and over again. Maybe if they professionally recorded every show and sold it (giving a discount or making them free to those who have bought Prodigy music) it wouldn't be that big of a deal. But until they change their ways... :bitch: I mean hell MTV had perfect recordings of prodigy at Lowlands in 2005 and all good quality versions have been removed all across the internet because of f-ing copyright.

saw this gem, great audio-video, u get the feeling of the pit, and said to myself I ll download it the next day cause I had to leave... and its gone. fuck my life.

anyone managed to download it?

If so please PM me!!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:24 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 510Location: New York CityJoined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:43 pm
Interested to see the vid. Mirror?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:27 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 2660Location: Zagreb, CroatiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:15 am