<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  Red Square, Moscow 1997

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:17 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 1Location: Christchurch, New ZealandJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:10 pm
Ok so rather than having several different threads about this famous gig, I've set up this one for all talk related to this concert.

Anyway to get the ball rolling, I've been offered a Brixton 2006 CD from my mate, who has sent me the setlist and on it, it includes "Break and Enter" - Live in Red Square Moscow 1997. Just have a few questions if anybody wants to answer (about the Moscow concert):

a) Audience recording? Good? Poor?
b) How many more songs are going to surface and is there going to be a bootleg soon of all the known recordings, like some sort of box set or something?

Matt

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:10 pm
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 604Location: WI, USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:13 pm
your post is all over the place here... Im trying to make sense of it.

- I don't believe there was a Brixton 06 show.

- So far, what recordings there are of Red Square 97 you can find either on the official cd "Thier Law" or in the downloads section in the Live gigs threads (Still being built right now, be patient).

- If any more surface, time will tell. No one knows right now.

- Highly unlikely that an official release will ever happen from the Prodg themselves.

- as for your quality question, it ranges from D+ to A depending on what song in what format and where it came from that your listening to. Obviously the song on the CD is great quality vs the crappy audio recordings.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:15 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 28Location: phoenix az usaJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:41 pm
i have a 25 minute recording of that!!! wooo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:24 am
Hot ChickHot ChickPosts: 952Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:28 am
LMAO
break and enter wasnt played at red square, moscow 97

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:29 am
ProdigyNZ wrote:
Anyway to get the ball rolling, I've been offered a Brixton 2006 CD from my mate, who has sent me the setlist and on it, it includes "Break and Enter" - Live in Red Square Moscow 1997. Just have a few questions if anybody wants to answer (about the Moscow concert):

I saw some crap on Ebay someone was selling it was listed as like Brixton 2006 or something and listed Moscow and stuff, but it was just the Their Law CD/DVD tracks. That's probably what your friend got (B&E really from Glasto '95)