<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  9th Dec: Munich, Germany

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:16 pm
ColonelColonelPosts: 996Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:15 pm
Nightmare wrote:
Moon wrote:
Prodigal Son wrote:
Short, probably Liam testing the track, or its in the demo phase. Im pretty sure we will hear some other ideas on this tour. :bow:

tnx sado1

At the very least Brixton will have something different.

Remember three gigs in a row in 2013 (Manchester)? Same setlist ;) Or three gigs in a row at Brixton in 2012? Same setlit + Dogbite and The Day one night. Or four gigs in a row in Russia this year? Same setlist + Mindfields one night. One thing is for sure - we need more changes. Change tracks, rotate tracks order etc. (and i will not buy this bullshit like programmed lights for the tracks etc. etc.)

In liams defence for the brixton gigs, he also played hyperspeed during those gig dates and it was also for the mayan end of the world, it wasn't a show to showcase any new tunes etc

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:32 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1113Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 am
yeh but FOTL turned 20y, Experience 25y...zero fucks were given and the same boring, predictable setlist continues.

fuck GYFO, Firestarter, IMD, Omen, Nasty, Roadblox and TMTTH as a finisher is enough.
bunch of lazy cunts, thats what they are. keep cashing in you old bastards, lazy as fuck. its all about the paycheck and fuck that shit talk about our strongest songs, get the fuck off your comfort zone.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:06 pm
ColonelColonelPosts: 996Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:15 pm
They found a style which worked for them with invaders must die, that's pretty much why the setlist has stayed the way it has.

coherent sound which i'm pretty sure is more working his sound around because lets be real, it's heavy as fuck and once you're at that point, its kinda hard to go back to playing a set where the sound would be more ambient or whatever.

they've became a rock band from being a bunch of ravers pretty much!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:40 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2669Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
The Prodigy - New Fill / The Day Is My Enemy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYXHi0dHlAQ

New fill before The Day Is My Enemy? I do not think I heard that before but still sounds familiar. Its like some trancy stuff taken straight from the 90s. Very good.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:05 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1349Location: Manchester, EnglandJoined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:32 am
So weird, my mate emailed Rob last week for tickets in Manchester and he said he had left the band... yet there he is?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:24 pm
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 707Location: PolandJoined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:00 pm
Nightmare wrote:
The Prodigy - New Fill / The Day Is My Enemy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYXHi0dHlAQ

New fill before The Day Is My Enemy? I do not think I heard that before but still sounds familiar. Its like some trancy stuff taken straight from the 90s. Very good.

I didn't even notice, since it sounded to me like the fill they usually played in that spot. I think it might be a bit different version of it, the piano synth is quite similar.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:36 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2669Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
sado1 wrote:
I didn't even notice, since it sounded to me like the fill they usually played in that spot. I think it might be a bit different version of it, the piano synth is quite similar.

Checked some videos from 2017. This is not new.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:45 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1649Location: Paris, FranceJoined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:17 pm
subtract wrote:
So weird, my mate emailed Rob last week for tickets in Manchester and he said he had left the band... yet there he is?

maybe last minute decision,,,, its so weird :shock:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:28 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6511Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:34 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2415Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:33 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M4LnZyB_9I

Aphrodite - I Got Five On It ?????