<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  18.08.18 Weekend Festival, Pärnu, Estonia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:42 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3820Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
August 18th, 2018
Weekend Festival, Pärnu, Estonia

https://www.weekendbaltic.com/

Last edited by NEOREV on Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:43 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3820Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
Tracks moved around...
Thunder into Religion Link into SMBU... epic!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:18 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 408Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:34 am
Forget the fact that tracks moved around. Everybody jump up and down for the removal of Get Your Fight On and Invaders Must Die. Man that took far too long. Let's hope they stay gone.

Also having the religion link play after Thunder is always going to be the case because like Voodoo People + the Pendulum remix and Poison + the fill, Liam made Thunder + the religion link a single track. This is based on the fact that the transition to each part is always seamless and Liam is never seen moving back to his laptop to play the second part of each song.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:25 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 185Location: PolandJoined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:57 pm
Andy C was also playing there. He was sort of broadcasting live Prodigy's gig standing on the side of the stage.

You can see the videos on his Facebook page.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:02 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1113Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 am
Amen to that crappy song IMD being removed from the setlist. Just took too damn long to remove

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:23 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 413Location: Tenerife (fan since 95)Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:53 am
why do they keep playing Run With The Wolves? why???

the Keith thing is now so annoying...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:39 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 233Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:31 pm
jonyintheplace wrote:

Ha. I remmeber when we were going through the loooong buildup to the aborted AONO version 1, we had Nuclear and Trigger and BGAT and even then a few of us were saying 'enough Keith vocals already!'

17 years later.....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:32 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 413Location: Tenerife (fan since 95)Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:53 am
baxterbasics wrote:
jonyintheplace wrote:

Ha. I remmeber when we were going through the loooong buildup to the aborted AONO version 1, we had Nuclear and Trigger and BGAT and even then a few of us were saying 'enough Keith vocals already!'

17 years later.....

To this day, I have never understood why Liam wasted 7 bloody years between Fat and AONO. In 1997 they were on the topof the music industry with U2, Oasis, Chems, etc...why did he do this? Things in 2004 were really different.

Furthermore, I would have released a single in 1998 (Fat came out in June 30), probably Narayan (an edited version) which had a lot of potential.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:23 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 165Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:31 pm
[quote]To this day, I have never understood why Liam wasted 7 bloody years between Fat and AONO. In 1997 they were on the topof the music industry with U2, Oasis, Chems, etc...why did he do this? Things in 2004 were really different.

Furthermore, I would have released a single in 1998 (Fat came out in June 30), probably Narayan (an edited version) which had a lot of potential./quote]

- Touring burnout
- Label Pressure on a successful follow up
- Hip Hop Roots Influence hence sound of the 98/99 Tracks - Jams
- Above leading to Dirtchamber
- 1 year of being a DJ while Leeroy packs up whilst Maxim goes solo
- AONO V1 not sounding forward enough to release

16 years later and still no AONO v1 leak from copies at exec parties, still hoping :Firestarter: :bitch: