<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  German tour 2018 (Berlin, München, Frankfurt and Düsseldorf)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:44 pm
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 707Location: PolandJoined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:00 pm
HSVV wrote:
well fuck my life, standing tickets for the Berlin concert already currently unavailable...

shedding tears of blood right now, for real.

Luckily I managed to buy them, but many of my friends failed to. I hope they move it to another, bigger place due to big demand, there seems to be plenty of people interested in seeing them, even despite the fact that there are 4 other gigs in Germany in those days.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:57 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 412Location: PolandJoined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:47 pm
HSVV wrote:
well fuck my life, standing tickets for the Berlin concert already currently unavailable...

is there any chance for you to get tickets ? Maybe re-sale?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:40 am
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 707Location: PolandJoined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:00 pm
lakow wrote:
HSVV wrote:

is there any chance for you to get tickets ? Maybe re-sale?

At this point, he can try to get something closer to the time of the gig on some fan groups (there's always some who can't attend), or hope for the concert to be relocated.