oh god

Vorst 2009 was insane, bring it on again :evilflame:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:37 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 8Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:53 pm
2009 was epic! :Firestarter:
I'll be there for sure.... :-D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:54 am
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1649Location: Paris, FranceJoined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:17 pm
I’ll be there

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:02 am
GruntGruntPosts: 1Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:00 am
2009 was indeed really really mad :shock:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:27 pm
SergeantSergeantPosts: 411Location: BelgiumJoined: Fri May 02, 2008 1:33 pm
:guns: tonight

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:47 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 403Location: The NetherlandsJoined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:19 pm
Same setlist. They played No Good (very good crowd reception) and the Out of Space outro. I really like this setlist. I would replace Run and Roadblox for Invaders and The Day any time, but apart from that I really like this setlist.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:10 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2916Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
Boudewijn wrote:
Same setlist. They played No Good (very good crowd reception) and the Out of Space outro. I really like this setlist. I would replace Run and Roadblox for Invaders and The Day any time, but apart from that I really like this setlist.

I could agree on Run, but with The Day, even though I like it, I prefer Roadblox. Live it rocks ad I love this new ragga ending.

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:57 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 403Location: The NetherlandsJoined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:19 pm
nucleartitan wrote:
Boudewijn wrote:

I could agree on Run, but with The Day, even though I like it, I prefer Roadblox. Live it rocks ad I love this new ragga ending.

It's too much of a wall of noise for me. Warrior's Dance or even World's On Fire would be great too.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:04 pm
SergeantSergeantPosts: 411Location: BelgiumJoined: Fri May 02, 2008 1:33 pm
massive night, i really enjoyed the amosphere, nice people, good moshing with phones, shoes, watches and people's glasses flying around, lots of reaction from the crowd, making alot of noise! you could see they were enjoying it on stage.

no matter what people say about the setlist... i think it's great and all the new tunes work well live... especially luts, we live forever, timebomb zone and resonate... champions of london seems to lose some of it's power halfway through.

Also very happy we got voodoo people, poison, fire, no good ! I didn't really enjoy firestarter and run... they kind of have lost their energy for me...

At some point, there was a guy dressed as an ant crowdsurfing, hilarious!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:45 am
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 935Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:29 am
Socrates wrote:
massive night, i really enjoyed the amosphere, nice people, good moshing with phones, shoes, watches and people's glasses flying around, lots of reaction from the crowd, making alot of noise! you could see they were enjoying it on stage.

no matter what people say about the setlist... i think it's great and all the new tunes work well live... especially luts, we live forever, timebomb zone and resonate... champions of london seems to lose some of it's power halfway through.

Also very happy we got voodoo people, poison, fire, no good ! I didn't really enjoy firestarter and run... they kind of have lost their energy for me...

At some point, there was a guy dressed as an ant crowdsurfing, hilarious!

Yeah saw the ant too :lol:
Awesome gig, great crowd, the band was enjoying the night for sure :Firestarter:
I didnt spoil myself considering previous setlists so Fire was an amazing surprise :shock:
Even though the circle pits and the sitting down didnt work that well, the energy in the crowd and the general atmosphere was top! great people!
Only thing is that the sound was not well mixed, I could hardly hear the synths, only the live instruments and the basslines :?

BTW, what was Keith doing halfway through the show? cuddling people in the crowd? :lol: