<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  The prodigy live 2022 UK dates

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:02 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2483Location: Not here as much as I'd like.Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:05 am
There was another DJ before Rene, but I only saw half his set, which wasn't really my cup of tea. Not enough bangers played, much more RnB. Didn't get his name either.

No other differences.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:34 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
That's what usually happens with the late night gigs. Just a longer wait to see The Prodigy and a later night.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:36 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 4268Location: GreeceJoined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:06 am
Progress Is Made wrote:
the wankers in brixton wouldn't alllow me to purchase one pre gig, so never managed to get one in the end.
imo, should have sold the posters but they're still selling posters from academy tour from invaders, perhaps they wanted 'exclusive' so people actually buy them

About the tour posters, I bought mine before the gig on Thursday, they didn't tell me I couldn't buy one before the gig.
I left it in the cloakroom and got it after the gig.

About the gigs, attended Thursday & Saturday, and loved every second of each!
Amazing performances from all, crowd mental as it should be!

Sound imo was better on Saturday night.

jetsonik112 wrote:
There was another DJ before Rene, but I only saw half his set, which wasn't really my cup of tea. Not enough bangers played, much more RnB. Didn't get his name either.

DJ T-Rex

RIP KEEF
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:57 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 21Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:16 pm
Grabbed my merch before the gig in Brixton on Friday.
Question - whats the deal with the tiger, is this a clue as to the next album cover?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:06 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 44Location: Omicron Persei 8Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:28 am
I hope that's it now as far as tours go. A perfect way to end it all. Saturday at Brixton was absolutely phenomenal.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:49 pm
Deaf_Hyena wrote:
I hope that's it now as far as tours go. A perfect way to end it all. Saturday at Brixton was absolutely phenomenal.

What a thing to "hope" for. The vast majority of Prodigy fans hope the opposite of you (including Maxim going by what he said in Newcastle).

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:55 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 44Location: Omicron Persei 8Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:28 am
That's fine. We can all have different opinions. I'm not trying to upset anyone, I just think it'd be great to end on the huge high that those live shows were, and a great way to pay tribute to Keith.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:00 pm
If you don't want to see The Prodigy live again that's fine you don't have to. I don't get "hoping" they finish playing live. If Liam and Maxim want to keep going they can go as long as they want. This tour was proof if it was needed that they can carry on. The Prodigy didn't end with Keith.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:08 pm
Jesus, alright.

It was just a throwaway comment that was more about how great the tour was than anything else. I'm not wishing anyone dead or anything. And any comments or opinions i share here are obviously not stopping Liam and Maxim from continuing if they want.

Calm your tits ffs.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:23 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2415Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:33 pm

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:32 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 2660Location: Zagreb, CroatiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:15 am
Mr RoLand wrote:
Grabbed my merch before the gig in Brixton on Friday.
Question - whats the deal with the tiger, is this a clue as to the next album cover?

Story behind it: https://dribbble.com/shots/6681850-The- ... ise-Design

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:26 pm
Deaf_Hyena wrote:
Jesus, alright.

It was just a throwaway comment that was more about how great the tour was than anything else. I'm not wishing anyone dead or anything. And any comments or opinions i share here are obviously not stopping Liam and Maxim from continuing if they want.

Calm your tits ffs.

I'm calm. I just find it strange that you say you thought it was a great tour but "hope" they never do a live show again.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:37 pm
Well they are getting on now, they won't be able to perform like that for much longer. Ending on that high would be a fitting way to bow out, in my opinion.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:06 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3115Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm
Deaf_Hyena wrote:
Well they are getting on now, they won't be able to perform like that for much longer.

Been hearing this shit for 10 years now

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:22 pm
gava wrote:

So it's from 2019 and I presume merchandise featuring it was sold at the Australian and New Zealand 'No Tourists' gigs. Strange how no one on here seems to have seen the design until the recent tour.

Offline Profile