<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  July 16th 2022 Birmingham, O2 Academy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:47 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2916Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
Is anyone coming to the live gig in Birmingham on Saturday? Me and my sister are coming there. :Firestarter:
I hope to manage to go in, because apparently, they stopped the transfer of the tickets and my sister bought it for me.

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:38 pm
ColonelColonelPosts: 996Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:15 pm
nucleartitan wrote:
Is anyone coming to the live gig in Birmingham on Saturday? Me and my sister are coming there. :Firestarter:
I hope to manage to go in, because apparently, they stopped the transfer of the tickets and my sister bought it for me.

If you haven't got the tickets...how do you think you're going to get into the gig?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:10 am
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
If tickets were purchased from 'Gigs and Tours' your digital ticket will be visible when logged in to the "See Tickets Wallet' App. Have the order confirmation email and order reference number if possible. Photo ID if your last name is the same as your sister's. If in doubt, contact their support.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:52 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2916Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
Progress Is Made wrote:
nucleartitan wrote:

If you haven't got the tickets...how do you think you're going to get into the gig?

I have got tickets, otherwise, I hadnt posted such a question.

James Jupiter wrote:
If tickets were purchased from 'Gigs and Tours' your digital ticket will be visible when logged in to the "See Tickets Wallet' App. Have the order confirmation email and order reference number if possible. Photo ID if your last name is the same as your sister's. If in doubt, contact their support.

Thanks for the info, mate! Actually we did it through Ticketmaster. I hope it's not a problem...
And concerning the last name thing, I hope it works like you said.

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW