<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  14.10.07 - Closed Gig for VIPs in Moscow. That's the end?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:05 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2483Location: Not here as much as I'd like.Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:05 am
>>>--Coggles---» wrote:
but there you go fella's, there is alot of fucking sheep on this honestly

:deserted:

I'll get me coat...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:19 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
yeah yeah im sorry i think u guys got misunderstood with the bigsugars tracks, i ment like sound quality, especially trigger and nuclear at switzerland they were low quality compared to say sydney australia and yeah the same goes the other way too, lowlands hotride in my opinion wasn't as good as one of the tokyo ones in 06 althought the quality is less than lowlands its still a great quality and im my opinion keiths vocals are really really really amazing on it and liam does some little synth work aswell in it

and yeah bigsugars collection is good, im not saying its shit.. im just saying if i brought out my collection i'd just be ingored, it was just a little example :)

and jetsonic im not sure if you got that kasabian thing confused, i mentioned that a guy posted the first comment on it and then stasz came along and said it was shit, the guy who posted the first comment seen this and then changed it to say like "Fit In" almost with other members.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:56 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2483Location: Not here as much as I'd like.Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:05 am
>>>--Coggles---» wrote:

and jetsonic im not sure if you got that kasabian thing confused, i mentioned that a guy posted the first comment on it and then stasz came along and said it was shit, the guy who posted the first comment seen this and then changed it to say like "Fit In" almost with other members.

I am now... :? Do you mean:

a) un-named said he liked it at first, then changed his mind cos Stasz said he didn't like it,

or

b) un-named said he liked it, then Stasz said he didn't so un-named told Stasz he was wrong??

Either way, I liked it..

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:37 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
yeah man "a" is the correct one lol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:25 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 4134Location: kiev, ukraineJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:17 pm
at last there's something to talk about here. it's just been 10 pages of all of us saying pretty much the same thing, but from 2 different angles.

see coggles, this is why i like you (no gay), because you're honest and say what you're thinking.

if more people write comments agreeing with what you said i'll say you're right..... :lol:

but then i'm someone who's not really worried about saying i like or dislike something so. . fuck. i've just realised i'm pissed and it's half 5 in the morning and i have no idea what i'm tryingto say here. i'll give up for now.

whatever he said

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:55 am
jugo wrote:
i've just realised i'm pissed and it's half 5 in the morning and i have no idea what i'm tryingto say here. i'll give up for now.

I also am slghtly the worse for wear, after clubing for 6 hours tonight. And as such I'm not in the moo to go to bed yet. I'm also very pissed, and have just opened my seventh botle of Bulmers.

I feel fucking great :-D

Anyone want a slice of pizza?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:16 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 4134Location: kiev, ukraineJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:17 pm
fuck yeah. i could murder a bit of pizza right now. shit. i wish you hadnt written that. i'm starvng now....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:48 pm
crazy bastard jugo lol. read my long posts when your sober cause there the serious ones lol.

but yeah like ya said theres alot of people been saying the same thing "EVENTUALLY" about telling people to shut up about a damn private gig, you also notice none of them post on here now because they love the prodigy again lol but they'll just come out with its old news....

yeah im not one to go around saying this is shit or whatever about bigsugars collection of prodigy live performances between 200 BC to the year 2200 its just the damn sheep can be anoying following say, bigsugar and the moderators and also the high posters (Somtimes), its good to have newb's that come in and get straight to the point not like asking u for downloads and sucking up to your ass to be your freind.

take jetsonik he's a perfect example. when he first came he got straight to buisness with having a laugh and giving his opinion on the prodigy and even showing some rare items he owns. thats a newb that u just dont call newb no more, he's fit right in with the rest of us crazy bastards.

im off to work on the damn prodigy megamix......once i get bored haha

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:14 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 67Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:48 pm
BigSugar316 wrote:
What are we supposed to do? Talk about Jilted? "Yeah so how about that tune Voodoo People... it's a good tune eh?"

so you say it isn't a good tune??
what a mean thing 2 say.

wait til december. there ll be newz.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:37 pm
>>>--Coggles---» wrote:
take jetsonik he's a perfect example. when he first came he got straight to buisness with having a laugh and giving his opinion on the prodigy and even showing some rare items he owns. thats a newb that u just dont call newb no more, he's fit right in with the rest of us crazy bastards.

Jetsonik wubs Coggles lots too :gayfight:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:45 pm
lol

we've managed to hijack this thread with the power of brotherly love :lol: :lol:

fuck the haters

... erm... hang on.

that wasn't so brotherly.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:00 pm
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 629Location: PolandJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:15 pm
Totally shit :( :( :(

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:09 pm
MCMaxim wrote:
Totally shit :( :( :(
whyyyyy was the private gig shit ?!!?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:49 am
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 629Location: PolandJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:15 pm
It just doesn`t look naturall :x Everybody knows it is for money ... not for fun and money, like prodigy played before I think. For me Prodigy shows from about 2004 is totally crap compared to 1995 - 1998 :cry: I would love to back in time ...... I remember 1996 gig in Poland. Fuckin AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1998 was good, but not good as 1996. 2004 gig was just avarage. Maxim can`t MC-ing like before, he can`t scream like before (and it`s naturall). So for me 2007 prodigy shows are nothing special, and when I see gig played for few peoples ... It`s just a shame for me.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:08 am
well lets say liam had no money, what would the album sound like being made with a budget of 0 quid