<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  Sibiu / Romania / December 30th -> GIG RE-CONFIRMED <-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:39 am
Hot ChickHot ChickPosts: 952Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:28 am
If you guys dont hear from me for awhile, Its because ive gone to find liam and kill him.

FUCKEN HELL LIAM, FOR FUCK SAKE. THE ''THEIR LAW'' SETLIST IS GETTING OLD NOW, SPICE IT UP A BIT. PLAY SOME NEW SONGS, EVEN IF ITS A FILL.

I HATE YOU LIAM.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:32 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 568Location: U.S. of A.Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:27 pm
I bet you 100 dollars that the next Prodigy album is the last. The boys are getting laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyy :lol:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:02 am
Gillenium wrote:
I bet you 100 dollars that the next Prodigy album is the last. The boys are getting laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyy :lol:

I said it 2 years ago. This is the last album.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:03 am
5HÁD0WCÁT wrote:
If you guys dont hear from me for awhile, Its because ive gone to find liam and kill him.

FUCKEN HELL LIAM, FOR FUCK SAKE. THE ''THEIR LAW'' SETLIST IS GETTING OLD NOW, SPICE IT UP A BIT. PLAY SOME NEW SONGS, EVEN IF ITS A FILL.

I HATE YOU LIAM.

:laugh: Watch out Shadowcat is on the prowl and her claws are out! You know what's kind of sad is that if they had played the exact same set and threw in one 'new' old song like say Funky Shit we would all be like "OMG they played Funky Shit"... that's how low our expectations have become.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:23 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 568Location: U.S. of A.Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:27 pm
I don't see why Liam couldn't play an old track. All he'd have to do is program it into Ableton and add one sample in that he can trigger live.

"Turn of the times, futuristic!" :lol:

But seriously, what does he do all day? Cause I know he doesn't concentrate on shaking up the setlists.

And what happened to the new live Break and Enter? Agh :shock:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:35 am
User avatarMajestic 13Posts: 2640Location: RussiaJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:52 pm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:00 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 1980Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:27 am
:rofl:

They have a "liam Howlett loves me" but no pic.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:35 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3116Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm
What realy bugs me is the thing with "War" cover.Why did they plaid that song just for a couple of times?It's liam's cover for Keith..ok..But why they can't play it live in coke, nuke, lokerse, creamfields etc. in all those gigs from 2007 they were plaing for inspiration, so why not take expierience with a new song like "war".Although maby Liam decided to end it up to an album the whole cover or the best bits??

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:43 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2917Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
i hate war and d.o.g. songs,infact,before the release of the new album,the ideal for now would be to play some old songs,also from aono,as get up get off,shoot down which weren't never played live......or also some old tracks as funky shit,full throttle.....

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:50 am
User avatarMajestic 13Posts: 2640Location: RussiaJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:52 pm
war...warning...shadow....this all shit
only dead ken beats really touched me....it's best tune since 97

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:45 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 26Location: Galatzi!Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:43 pm
This is the most discussed topic in this section! :lol: (evar!)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:58 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 381Location: Madrid, SpainJoined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:03 pm
FLAME-XIII wrote:

Nice tune, but don't forget Trigger, mate.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:03 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
yeah they should have brung back all the old tunes, remakes of rythem of life and all that would be amazing. "at first" look how great outter space was live.

its too late now anyway, 2007 is bound to be the last year of the old touring. although i am sad i'll never hear break and enter and jericho and charly live at a massive concert :( but things move on, so let the new shit begin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:14 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 508Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:40 pm
Cogglesz wrote:
i am sad i'll never hear break and enter and jericho and charly live at a massive concert :( but things move on, so let the new shit begin

"Break & Enter" (Bucharest 1995 version) with that "The Trick" intro - that was sooo amazing! I wish I could hear something like that live someday...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:16 pm
Nicky Hayden wrote:
FLAME-XIII wrote:

Nice tune, but don't forget Trigger, mate.
I never forget about this masterpiece...when I've heard it for the first time...It's like a bomb....like I've heard TFOTL for the first time...I've believed in the Prodigy future....but when I've heard an AONO...shit I'll better keep shut about this crap....
and dead ken beats has return my trust in Liam....I hope no more another three years for such tracks :roll: