<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  Prodigy - Coachella 2008! *FAKE NEWS - GIG NOT to be played*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:04 am
chumpclassic wrote:
so does anyone else think that its bullshit and they'll still be there...because i think they will be. i honestly think the coachella community snapped and said they were supposed to keep it under wraps since they havent announced a lineup of any sort.

Quite possible. They didn't just wake up and be like "oh I bet Prodigy will play there next year". Somebody told them. Probably protecting the lineup, although it could go either way. Who knows Coachella, do they usually bring the same big names back after a few years?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:45 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1015Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:29 pm
then again the chemical brothere play almost every othere year at coachella according to most of the posters but yeah i dont see why it would be a big deal lots of people knew that the cure was headlining ultra way before it was announced on myspace lets hope they do come and play next year

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:33 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 304Location: Belgrade, SerbiaJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:00 pm
Posted by Neko on nekosite forum:

"Hi all,

Prodigy are not playing Coachella 2008.
i've checked with their tour manager and the posting on the Cooking Vinyl US was there by mistake (and has since been removed). The prodigy were never booked to play it, but are looking forward to Coachella 2009!

neko"

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:34 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 358Location: EnglandJoined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:10 pm
sorry to break to all you geezers but its true neko has been in touch

Quote:

Hi all,

Prodigy are not playing Coachella 2008.
i've checked with their tour manager and the posting on the Cooking Vinyl US was there by mistake (and has since been removed). The prodigy were never booked to play it, but are looking forward to Coachella 2009!

neko

i just hope to see a uk tour in 08 and not 09 but everybody needs to remain positive and hope that this album is a KILLER !!! :-D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:12 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 590Location: USAJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:52 am
seriously. this is a heartbreak for me.

Liam, please tell us something. anything.

you alive?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:18 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1296Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:49 am
Ah, well, no album till 2009 then :rofl1:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:50 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 590Location: USAJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:52 am
but Seriously..

I would really like to know how you accidentlly put down a mistake like that. How does that happen?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:33 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 938Location: France, ParisJoined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:41 am
Wait if there are some badnews like that (Coachella, Sibiu cancelled...). It is maybe because the band is not ready, have work, or something like that. Anyway, when there are rumors, it sounds that something is moving.
The new album is coming, they work on it, the promotion is maybe not ready, or something else.

Wait and you will enjoy the next year, i hope.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:22 pm
ehacker wrote:
this album will be killer, but its fukin dissapointing that they aren't playing coachella. If the album was to come out first quarter 08 coachella would have been perfect timing for promotion in the states.

Roll on '09! :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:31 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
this is gonna be a year of pure silence with nothing happning prodigy wise at all :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:34 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2753Location: Amsterdam, NetherlandsJoined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:00 pm
»»»---The Cogz ®---> wrote:
this is gonna be a year of pure silence with nothing happning prodigy wise at all :roll:

Just like the last year then :/

P.S. your new name is gay mate, that's right.... GAY!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:27 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2082Location: AlaskaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:23 pm
You guys...theres plenty of other awsome music out there.....maybe if we just ignore Prodigy, they will panic and hurry up and release something....lets not post about anything Prodigy until the cave.....lets go on strike!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:13 am
Hot ChickHot ChickPosts: 952Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:28 am
LOL i so saw this happening. I reakon Liam doesnt wanna play at Coachella '08 because he has no new material to show. :lol:
So far i think he has done 2 maybe 3 songs (including shadow lmao)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:35 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1604Location: USAJoined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:05 pm
5HÁD0WCÁT wrote:
LOL i so saw this happening. I reakon Liam doesnt wanna play at Coachella '08 because he has no new material to show. :lol:
So far i think he has done 2 maybe 3 songs (including shadow lmao)

that or he wants to do new material and he we are already talking about people to bootleg it. :lol: