<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  ROCK AM RING 2008

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:03 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 4268Location: GreeceJoined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:06 am
And here are 2 high quality pictures:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:13 am
June wrote:

Was just about to post those 8-) Liam is still sporting that 'stach :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:06 pm
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 735Location: PolandJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 12:08 pm
How old is Liam on the second pic? 50? 55?

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:37 pm
Chaosu.PL wrote:
How old is Liam on the second pic? 50? 55?

Keith actually looks the youngest in that pic! :laugh:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:43 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1024Location: Brasov , RomâniaJoined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:06 pm
yeah.in the second picture keith looks the youngest of all
and liam the eldest ,but not 50 ,i say about 40 :-D

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:48 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
before i knew liam was 36 i honestly thought he was 42 :lol: i can imagine him sitting on a old shitty chair with a pipe and an acordian just playing alot of shit on his little chair haha

you can see in the second pic maxims amazed that liam finally has facial hair, after all these years maxim thought he never had puibs lmao :lol: :lol:

Last edited by Cogglesz on Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:10 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2753Location: Amsterdam, NetherlandsJoined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:00 pm
Lmao Flinty looks about fucking 5. Wtf is with Liam's ginger catipillar.... That's fucking rediculous hahahaha :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:44 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 9Location: MacedoniaJoined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:50 pm
this is not posible. i'm gona have a heartstroke. could anyone borow me 1000 euro so i can go to germany. pleaseee. hahaha. i just can't believe it prodigy and rage on same festival, and metallica too. if i go to rock-am-ring i won't come back beacouse i will DIE.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:47 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3702Location: Almere, The NetherlandsJoined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 pm
for fucks sake I bought myself a ticket but mad about the price.

I have absolutely nothing with RATM , all the other bands...

So I guess I'm paying alot just to see the prodigy.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:55 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 23Location: Los AngelesJoined: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:48 am
Man, the RAR lineup keeps getting better and better...it has 5 of my top 10 fav acts of all time playing... and one of the first Prodigy gigs from this year.... damn, im dying over here in Canada, waiting to see these guys.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:36 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 935Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:29 am
hey partypeople, ich sach wir treffn uns ne halbe stunde vorher an nem fixpunkt und zerlegen den laden... also im übertragenen sinne ne, meine ring-gruppe fährt nämlich nich so auf elektro und ähnliches ab :(

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:51 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1024Location: Brasov , RomâniaJoined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:06 pm
first translate it to english

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:07 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3702Location: Almere, The NetherlandsJoined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 pm
explain yourself german

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:28 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
StasZ wrote:
explain yourself german
Automatically translated text:
hey partypeople, ich sach wir treffn uns ne halbe stunde vorher an nem fixpunkt und zerlegen den laden... also im übertragenen sinne ne, meine ring-gruppe fährt nämlich nich so auf elektro und ähnliches ab
Partypeople hey, I sach we treffn us ne half hour prior to his fixpunkt and split the load ... So in a figurative sense ne, my ring group that runs nich so on electro and the like from

fucking google translators :roll: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:14 am
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 935Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:29 am
Cogglesz wrote:
StasZ wrote:
explain yourself german
Automatically translated text:
hey partypeople, ich sach wir treffn uns ne halbe stunde vorher an nem fixpunkt und zerlegen den laden... also im übertragenen sinne ne, meine ring-gruppe fährt nämlich nich so auf elektro und ähnliches ab
Partypeople hey, I sach we treffn us ne half hour prior to his fixpunkt and split the load ... So in a figurative sense ne, my ring group that runs nich so on electro and the like from

fucking google translators :roll: :lol:

interesting indeed... thought there would be some locals, sorry

hey partypeople, id say we meet half an hour before the gig and... am... rock the house, or so... since my rock-am-ring-group isnt so keen on electro and the likes

it kind of looses the sence when straightly translated into english, what i wanted to express is that id love to meet some people of this forum at the nürburgring, which is not in Nürnberg and neither in Bavaria but 500 km further north-west (where the german or european grand prix is taking place, dunno exactly which one), that should be changed on their myspace site :wink:

Offline Profile