<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  PinkPop 2008

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:49 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 218Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:32 pm
ET wrote:
they should have been on the line-up... strange cause normally a rumor is true for pinkpop...

but still... I have big doubts now because there are just 8 bands to be confirmed now :(

Still have a little chance for prodge, will be buying my pinkpoptickets tomorrow morning tho. Will be sold out in like a few days anyways with all the big bands headlining this year :D

(if no prodge @ pp.... Rock am Ring :D)

When the headliners (Metallica, Foo Fighters and RATM) were announced last month it was already almost certain Prodigy would not play PP. Prodigy were only a rumor because they will play at Rock Am Ring but never a strong rumor for PP. There were loads of band rumored to play PP but most of those rumors were not true so saying a rumor is normally true for Pinkpop is not right.

There are only 8 places left al during the day time so you can be certain Prodigy will not play Pinkpop, they were maybe offered to the festival but there were no headliner spots left or the festival said no. The organiser said they were offered a lot of big bands.

I expect Prodigy to play the Lowlands festival now they are not at PP. Maybe they will play at Rockin Park of even Fields of Rock but for now there are no signs that this will happen. I will be going to Rock Am Ring as well, Prodigy playing after RATM :)

Yesterday PP sold 30.000 tickets so be quick because it's expected to be sold out quickly.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:37 pm
Pinkpop organiser confirmed NO Prodigy at Pinkpop 2008.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:51 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
mouzz wrote:
Pinkpop organiser confirmed NO Prodigy at Pinkpop 2008.
oh well :(

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:00 am
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 335Location: The NetherlandsJoined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:05 pm
ffs! God i hope they will play at Lowlands then! Otherwise HMH in december again! 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:17 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3702Location: Almere, The NetherlandsJoined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 pm
I'm glad 'because I couldn't have gone to PP.

I DO hope Prodge visits Holland this year.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:40 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
StasZ wrote:
I'm glad 'because I couldn't have gone to PP.

I DO hope Prodge visits Holland this year.
it could be like it was in 2005, some festivals during the summer such as ROCK AM RING and T in the park etc, then into the concert halls near the end of the year like november,

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:38 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1999Location: Cork - IrelandJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:08 am
got my pinkpop camping tickets of course

So no Prodigy at Pinkpop :( (@#!&KANKER).... hoping for pukkelpop or lowlands now!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:09 pm
ET wrote:
got my pinkpop camping tickets of course

So no Prodigy at Pinkpop :( (@#!&KANKER).... hoping for pukkelpop or lowlands now!

Prodigy is confirmed to play V Festival, last time they played V they were at Lowlands the friday before V festival so I have good hope for Lowlands :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:43 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1028Location: AmsterdamJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:16 pm
the people that create these kinds of rumours are evil, pure evil! :(

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:23 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1999Location: Cork - IrelandJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:08 am
foulmouth wrote:
the people that create these kinds of rumours are evil, pure evil! :(

but still... they will and MUST come to Holland this year =)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:57 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 31Location: DublinJoined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:58 pm
Metallica and Rage are playing Pink Pop, Man its a shame the Prodigy are not on the same bill, It would be awesome man, but maybe at the end of this year when the new album has dropped, they'll play holland. They are playing with Rage on the same bill in the Oxegen festival in Ireland this year too, its gonna rock :-D