<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  Spain once again BBKLive08

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:54 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 37Location: SpainJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:47 am
I took pictures of the stage when they were doing soundchecks, when the rain stopped for a while. I'll post 'em as soon as posible, my computer isn't working at the moment but maybe I'm lucky and my new laptop is waiting for me at home just now.

There were giant ants, not aliens in the stage. It was cool because their eyes flashed in different colors.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:57 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 50Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:27 pm
just got e-mailed from the site... here it goes:

hey people
we had fun in spain last weekend, check out this little film, a friend of ours made it..........
roll on oxegen and t this weekend........more to follow
respect liam maxim and keef

Check it now on The Prodigy YouTube Channel

Or visit www.theprodigy.com
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

If yr going this weekend, please, Flickr / YouTube Tags - "prodigy_oxegen" and "prodigy_tinthepark"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:41 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 61Location: BruxellesJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:38 pm
Damn, the video is AWESOME :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:36 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1265Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:00 pm
Yeah good video, funny in parts. I like the way Liam sips his corona in between setlist chatter. Nice touch. :lol: 8-)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:49 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 1980Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:27 am
Here's the you-tube link to the Prodigy Channel as the email copy-paste hasn't copied the link.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/ProdigyChannel

:-D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:58 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 37Location: SpainJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:47 am
I uploaded the pictures. Most of 'em turned out shitty, but bear in mind that I was soaked by the rain, shivering and numb when I took them!

Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MXFLY57W

As you can see, Liam and Maxim could be seen during the sound check. Keith too, but he was too far away, I just had a glimpse of him. The black laptop on the right had "TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL" written in pink.

Edit: I almost forgot! I appear twice in the video! Too bad it's a youtube video and not an extra or something on a DVD so I can keep it forever. But I can't complain, its a neat memento anyways.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:39 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 376Location: BelgiumJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:59 pm
the video is awesome but imo it makes the gig look much better than it actually was.
The crowd was quite poor, only some action going on in the very front. Not alot of people aswell to see the prodigy (probably due to the rain yet Lenny Kravitz and REM managed to pull a much bigger crowd)
Sound was quite muddish aswell.