<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  Spain once again BBKLive08

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:33 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1729Location: HungaryJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:53 pm
Soon the prodigy will announce that from now on they'll only play in Spain :-D

So then we'll have to talk with the leaders of the EU and make them do the whole Europe to be Spain so then they'll play again everywhere lol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:01 pm
User avatarMajestic 13Posts: 2640Location: RussiaJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:52 pm
David Starter wrote:
FLAME-XIII wrote:
dave u should make a perfect bootleg (ye exacly PERFECT)....or i'll eat your head! :lol:

Rigth now, I don't have any equipments, my equipment was sold for cash the past year. :roll:

Probably, I will go if the band come back to Córdoba or other city near Málaga. Bilbao is so far away 935 km.
then i'll arrive in malaga (3620 km from my home town) for your head :o

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:23 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 203Location: Moldova, Chisinau.Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:52 pm
The Prodigy are going to appear at this year's Bilbao BBK Live Festival.
Set in the beautiful Basque country, the event takes place over 3 days with The Prodigy closing the show on July 5th.
Other headliners include Lenny Kravitz, REM and The Police.

For more info and tickets:

www.bilbaobbklive.com
www.generaltickets.com/bbk/
T: 0034 944310310

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=56258816&blogID=360017552

www.TheProdigy.com

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:22 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 381Location: Madrid, SpainJoined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:03 pm
Just bought my tickets, can't wait!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:07 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1014Location: SpainJoined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:01 am
Nicky Hayden wrote:
Just bought my tickets, can't wait!

I'll be there too man. Hope they play same new tracks!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:44 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1014Location: SpainJoined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:01 am
The Prodigy will play at 1:15...check the logo of da band...I think festival guys should update their band logos...

http://www.bilbaobbklive.com/BilbaoBBKL ... arios.html

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:31 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 376Location: BelgiumJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:59 pm
Horrible site, can't wait to see them there

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:42 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
:lol: i remember another mistake that was in an ad about gatecrashers a while ago.

Every artists logo was the new prodigy logo font(even the "The" at the side), but when it came to the prodigy they got it wrong somehow :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:08 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 381Location: Madrid, SpainJoined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:03 pm
Didn't know the Sunday Drivers & The Fratellis were on the line-up, I'm happy to see them live.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:06 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 376Location: BelgiumJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:59 pm
it's truely a horrible line up, except the prodigy. No beats , no mayhem till 1.30
but hey i'm in spain and gonna see the prodigy, can't complain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:16 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 37Location: SpainJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:47 am
Do you guys wanna meet up for going to the concert? How are you coming to Bilbao?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:23 am
hi u all,
back from bilbao yesterday night. When I was about to post a small review I noticed the forum was down.

THe show was great, one of the best I hv ever seen, even with a fuckin weather, it was raining all the night.

The stage was inspired by robot heads, like aliens or something like this. A 80's stile of ufo movies, very cool. I couldn't take photos because it was raining :?

The tracklist was the same as the last one ith new tracks. World's on fire, Warrior's dance sound very very powerfull. That song, Mescaline (aka beat 55) doesn't like me, it seems to be a fill instead of a full track...

at the end , b4 they played Out of space, Liam played a small fill of your love, very good to remember this track I never ear live b4...

and that's all, great show fucked by the raining, but one of the best

:-D

Cheers

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:05 am
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 378Location: RussiaJoined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:41 am
tracklist by JonKanon (necozine.co.uk)

New intro
Their Law
Worlds on fire
Breathe
Beat 55
Spitfire
Warriors Dance
Firestarter
Action Radar Link
Warning
Mescaline
Voodoo People
--
Poison
Diesel Power
SMBU
Out of Space (with Your Love intro)

some interesting notes:
Quote:
Theres been quite a rework of mescaline, seems less hardhitting than the version from croatia :( It's missing the whole build up to the first drop of beats. Starts Keith saying something like "whatever you do, don't try the mescaline." Also the boomy bass from croatia seems lost. Good to see them experimenting though.

The samples from beat 55 "This is it" and "Molotov .... " is gone, leaving it a bit too empty.

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:10 am
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1024Location: Brasov , RomâniaJoined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:06 pm
hopping for some rec. :roll: ...........

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:10 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
hmm more experiementing on mescaline :P

well it seems a bit weird keiths saying "whatever you do, don't try the mescaline" when in croatia he was shouting "Taste The Mescaline"

but yeah all we need now is perhaps a recording DS could have done it perhaps no wait i don't think he went cuz i was talking to him last night :?

well audio would have been nice but i want to see this new stage set up !