<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  oxegen 2008

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:28 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 50Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:27 pm
The Prodigy and Panic At The Disco have been added to the bill of Oxegen 2008.

from NME!!! cheers!!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:11 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3115Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm
There is 3 dates add on www.myspace.com/theprodigy

Jul 12 Oxegen Punchestown
Aug 9 Summersonic Tokyo
Aug 10 Summersonic Osaka

theprodigy.com :
Quote:
The Prodigy have confirmed 3 more festival appearances for 2008.

They will perform at the Irish festival, OXEGEN, in Punchestown on July 12th and for SUMMERSONIC in Tokyo and Osaka on August 9th & 10th. For more information and tickets visit oxegen.ie and summersonic.com

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:32 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 358Location: EnglandJoined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:10 pm
mtv2 in the uk always show a lot of oxygen i remember

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:40 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 31Location: DublinJoined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:58 pm
Yess!! Prodigy at Oxegen is gonna be so cool man, can't wait for it now its gonna kick ass, just hope they play some new material, rage against the machine are also on the bill, please let them be on the same stage as Prodigy :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:38 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 4268Location: GreeceJoined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:06 am
Some info about the Oxegen Broadcast:

Video:

MTV UK & Ireland is the official live broadcast partner for Oxegen '08. MTV's coverage of Oxegen '08 will premiere with the OXEGEN Festival Weekend on August 2-3 with over fifty hours of programming across MTV’s portfolio of channels, including MTV Two, VH1, MTV Hits, MTV One and TMF as well as support from http://www.mtv.co.uk

Audio:

2fm and 2XM will broadcast over fifty hours of music during the three days of the festival. Jenny Huston, Jenny Greene, Cormac Battle, Dan Hegarty, Dave Fanning and Mr Spring will present radio coverage of the event. RTÉ 2XM WebTV will also make a debut at Oxegen. With cameras on the RTÉ 2FM roadcaster and backstage, all the goings-on will be beamed out to the world from Punchestown via the world wide web. To witness these broadcasts one may tune in to the radio on 2FM or watch live RTÉ 2XM Web TV @ Oxegen at http://www.rte.ie/2fm, and, if you want to relive these musical moments, footage will be available online for a week after the festival.

So, stay tuned!
I can help in the capture of MTV Two, Hits and VH1.
But not from MTV One and TMF.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:14 pm
User avatarSite AdminSite AdminPosts: 1014Location: Málaga, SpainJoined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:01 pm
nice one June, thanks for the info.
Now, I can't see Mtv two and Mtv Hits.

If you can capture the original DVB-S Broadcast would be cool.

I will move my dish to Astra 2D 28.2°E this week-end to watch the T in the Park coverage, BBC THREE is FTA but is not sure that I can get the signal of this satellite with my dish 80cm here in Málaga, some people told me that there is a hidden beam to Gibraltar (UK) and for the Costa del Sol (Málaga).

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:28 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 381Location: Madrid, SpainJoined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:03 pm
These broadcasts of the European summer festivals (such as Oxegen, T in the Park, etc) usually pop up on Dimeadozen, hope someone can record them and later share.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:52 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 4268Location: GreeceJoined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:06 am
DS wrote:

I will move my dish to Astra 2D 28.2°E this week-end to watch the T in the Park coverage, BBC THREE is FTA but is not sure that I can get the signal of this satellite with my dish 80cm here in Málaga, some people told me that there is a hidden beam to Gibraltar (UK) and for the Costa del Sol (Málaga).

My dish is set to astra 19.2e, so i'm capping whatever will be broadcasted and i'll upload the mpeg-2 broadcast :)

About the BBC recording, a friend of mine will cap it and send me the source as well. So don't worry if you won't get a signal :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:04 am
User avatarSite AdminSite AdminPosts: 1014Location: Málaga, SpainJoined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:01 pm
June wrote:
DS wrote:

My dish is set to astra 19.2e, so i'm capping whatever will be broadcasted and i'll upload the mpeg-2 broadcast :)

About the BBC recording, a friend of mine will cap it and send me the source as well. So don't worry if you won't get a signal :)

that's cool june.

How you can watch Mtv2 and Mtv Hits in Astra 19,2ºE?
You have the Mtv Networks card?
is by the conax system:

37€ per year
http://www.mtv-unlimited.de/Produkte/?vid=1-200447

or by CS cardsharing?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:18 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1718Location: Always outdrunk, Never outsoberJoined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:32 pm
Ah sure i'll be there, I'll report what its like when i get back :D

Set my dvr to record the t in the park coverage also. But i doubt we'll get any decent clips.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:01 am
I have the mtv card u pasted 8-)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:57 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 531Location: Ghost TownJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:39 am
So will prodigy be broadcast on radio or TV or anything? What time are they playing?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:04 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 4789Location: Wolverhampton, UKJoined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:52 pm
http://dynamic.rte.ie/av/live/radio/0304.smil
Maybe? hopefully, who knows...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:50 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 4789Location: Wolverhampton, UKJoined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:52 pm
Hmmm, if i heard right then The Verve/REM are on a different station, sooo they could be airing some of the prodigys sets

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:52 pm
THE O2 STAGE: 00:00 THE PRODIGY

Thanks evans, who knows, so stay tuned.