<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  The Prodigy @ The Plug, Sheffield 16th May 2008

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:03 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2415Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:33 pm
OMG. What a Intro (on first youtube video). Unfuckinbelieveable. Can't wait Vip Inmusic!!!!!! :shock:

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:08 pm
User avatarMajestic 13Posts: 2640Location: RussiaJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:52 pm
Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:18 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6514Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Quote:
The Prodigy Club Shows And Connecting With Fans

Posted on May 17, 2008 by millionmedia

The Prodigy performed the first of their two club shows in Sheffield last night. I’m on my way up the M6 in an hour to see the second one in Birmingham. Million have been involved in connecting with fans from start to finish.

1. Initially an email was sent to The Prodigy mailing list, informing them about the show and that they had a 24hr window to buy tickets before they were advertised by the venues.
2. Together with The Prodigy’s tour managers, TCP, we liaised with the venues on the look and feel of the ticket websites.
3. Subsequently, the tickets sold out immediately.
4. We posted the gig dates on MySpace, iLike and Facebook to allow comments and fans to say if they were attending.
5. Before the shows we emailed everyone who had bought tickets with a message from the band, links to Google Maps showing them how to get to the venues and stage times.
6. Photos were taken during the soundcheck which we posted on to the band’s official website using Flickr as the interface.
7. We invited fans to send photos to Flickr and tag them ‘Prodigy_Clubshow‘ which allowed us to search on the keyword and gather all the photos in one place.
8. We posted the photos on to the bands Facebook, MySpace and iLike, together with a bulletin and photos.

OK, so I’m getting ready to go. I’ll take photos tonight which I’ll email via my Nokia Lifeblog and tag..

http://millionmedia.wordpress.com/2008/ ... -with-fans

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:23 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1652Location: Paris, FranceJoined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:17 pm
elisz wrote:
Quote:
The Prodigy Club Shows And Connecting With Fans

Posted on May 17, 2008 by millionmedia

The Prodigy performed the first of their two club shows in Sheffield last night. I’m on my way up the M6 in an hour to see the second one in Birmingham. Million have been involved in connecting with fans from start to finish.

1. Initially an email was sent to The Prodigy mailing list, informing them about the show and that they had a 24hr window to buy tickets before they were advertised by the venues.
2. Together with The Prodigy’s tour managers, TCP, we liaised with the venues on the look and feel of the ticket websites.
3. Subsequently, the tickets sold out immediately.
4. We posted the gig dates on MySpace, iLike and Facebook to allow comments and fans to say if they were attending.
5. Before the shows we emailed everyone who had bought tickets with a message from the band, links to Google Maps showing them how to get to the venues and stage times.
6. Photos were taken during the soundcheck which we posted on to the band’s official website using Flickr as the interface.
7. We invited fans to send photos to Flickr and tag them ‘Prodigy_Clubshow‘ which allowed us to search on the keyword and gather all the photos in one place.
8. We posted the photos on to the bands Facebook, MySpace and iLike, together with a bulletin and photos.

OK, so I’m getting ready to go. I’ll take photos tonight which I’ll email via my Nokia Lifeblog and tag..

http://millionmedia.wordpress.com/2008/ ... -with-fans
Is it prodigy's admin? :lol:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:51 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 531Location: Ghost TownJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:39 am
krissy barz wrote:
listen at 3.13 on the world on fire vid

it samples Vamp by Outlander dosent it?

skip to 1.01 on that vid

not sure but sounds like it to me

Old news mate.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:19 pm
Hot ChickHot ChickPosts: 952Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:28 am
omg ... i think Liam actually done it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:11 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1967Location: UKJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:28 pm
so thers no recordings then of the whole show ?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:02 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 196Location: Another dimensionJoined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:33 am
dirt wrote:

I aggree it's fuckin ridiculous that they recorded old-ass SMBU and Their Law tracks and not the new song (not wof) and ded ken beats :shock:

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:02 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 150Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:40 pm
found another Worlds on Fire vid on Youtube, must warn the quallity is AWFULL..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2ugMjmb56A

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:20 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 437Location: GermanyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:22 pm
OMG - What a buzzing, mad and amazing Prodigy weekend this was!!! :bow: :dance: :happydance: :slayer:

Thanx and Respect for doing these small club shows! I had such a great time there, a total blast! :twisted:

Through a very lucky coincidence on friday night, i was able to attend both gigs! :shock: :o :-D Wasn't planned that way, so it was quite surprising... :P

Loving the new stuff! All of the new tunes kept the crowd moving and getting mental! 8-) :twisted:

Wicked to hear Back 2 skool and Dead Ken Beats again as well! :-D

It was an really intense vibe at both shows and hot like hell! My clothes were bloody soaking! :P Thanx to god, they have giving out water bottles at the front. :)

BTW - Nice to have Rob back. :)

Jeez, i'm still feeling so damn thrilled but also tired, exhausted and bruised! :twisted:

It was nice to meet some of the forum members. :cheers: Hell yeah, we are a bunch of dedicated fans from all around the world. :oldyup:

Oh, at the end of both gigs there was 'Love Is In The Air' again. :P Funny seeing people raving to this one. :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:37 pm
havent read a single word about the new drummer, is he any good?

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:51 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 437Location: GermanyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:22 pm
I was so busy, haven't really noticed the new drummer... :oops:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:54 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
Vetal17 wrote:
dirt wrote:

I aggree it's fuckin ridiculous that they recorded old-ass SMBU and Their Law tracks and not the new song (not wof) and ded ken beats :shock:
that does pretty much such but were can i find their recordings dudes? i hope action radar is in there