<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  The Prodigy - Sheffield (Report)

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:47 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1349Location: Manchester, EnglandJoined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:32 am
Well just got back, fuck me my ears are still ringing!

Just a short one, im sure more people will add, 2 new tracks were played
with a short new intro > worlds on fire was the opener, typical prodigy style, nice hard beats but the sound suffered a bit from where i was stood. Evil Nine had been rocking the place before hand on all speakers, The Prodigy only then performed from the front speakers so sound was lost.

Anyway yeah nice new opener, world on fire, its gonna expire... etc... can see it fitting nice on the new album, ive filmed it but the file is 300mb and its nearly 4am and im off to bed, will try and downsize in the morning,

So Breath next, Their Law and THEN...

Another new track but this time this totally stole the show....

Liams gone back to his roots and done a fucking stonker of a track hailing straight from the early 90s, experience style with old skool synths and female vocal with some amazing breakbeats! This track fucking rocked and has proper got me going about the new style hes taking

I couldnt film it, i was too busy going mental and picking my jaw off the floor!

Other suprises were DeadKenBeats which had a bit more work done on it, mostly the end, so Liam may be including it on the new album, biit gutted that that was the last track and no encore but fuck it they gave enough

Anyway bed time, im sure more people will fill everyone in with the specifics, the main shit is the Prodigy are back and im well excited!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:50 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
awww fuck man i want it now :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:51 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1349Location: Manchester, EnglandJoined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:32 am
Ive got a warm bed with my missus in upstairs and ive just driven for the past 1.5 hours in the rain, im going dreaming about that gig ;)

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:33 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 62Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:58 am
Here's some pics from the gig:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:39 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 194Location: USAJoined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:50 pm
subtract wrote:

Liams gone back to his roots and done a fucking stonker of a track hailing straight from the early 90s, experience style with old skool synths and female vocal with some amazing breakbeats! This track fucking rocked and has proper got me going about the new style hes taking

I couldnt film it, i was too busy going mental and picking my jaw off the floor!

tomland said on nekosite that this track samples the female vocals from this track ---->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYuwqEowwpQ

not sure what parts tho.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:48 am
LOL
i cant believe they are still playing that TLTS tracklist. Jesus. Liam looks like Pete Doherty on that pic. ok, im drunk enough of jugding, waiting for review tomorrow
call me a moaner if you wan, but they aren't heading no way whit this setlist

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:03 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1604Location: USAJoined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:05 pm
Topic Moved.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:46 am
User avatarMajestic 13Posts: 2640Location: RussiaJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:52 pm
thanx for pictures and review!!!
hahahaha old tracklist....it's like i said...for all 18 years that they on a stage... they changed tracklist of only few times....

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:47 am
User avatarHot ModeratorHot ModeratorPosts: 668Location: Surrey UKJoined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:46 pm
dUFE wrote:
subtract wrote:

tomland said on nekosite that this track samples the female vocals from this track ---->

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYuwqEowwpQ_

not sure what parts tho.

fuckin love that track

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:22 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3702Location: Almere, The NetherlandsJoined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 pm
vid doesn't work anymore :(

and fuck I want to know how Warriors Dance sounds like.

Aww man experience style ? gimmeeeee fuck YEAH I'm overexcited :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:25 am
User avatarMajestic 13Posts: 2640Location: RussiaJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:52 pm
it works fine...just click the link

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:25 am
User avatarHot ModeratorHot ModeratorPosts: 668Location: Surrey UKJoined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:46 pm
it worked for me, click on the link underneath :)

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:33 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3702Location: Almere, The NetherlandsJoined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 pm
I did now, thanks :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:41 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 4789Location: Wolverhampton, UKJoined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:52 pm
dUFE wrote:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYuwqEowwpQ_

not sure what parts tho.

\o/ Fucking tune

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:45 am
GruntGruntPosts: 6Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 9:34 am
who's got this tune??pretty please,with cherry ontop.. UPLOAD IT NOW!!

Offline Profile