<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  The Prodigy @ Tokyo 2008

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:52 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
Pinhead wrote:
the truth is that warning and especialy the first version is far more interesting played live than firestarter.it just has the killer beats that makes people move and jump without ever hearing the song in advance

yeah, in my opinion, firestarter is beginning to sound one of the weakest in the setlist. It wouldnt bother me if they dropped it and snuck in a new track like the one just mentioned in the news section called stab, or anything else up their sleeves.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:36 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 62Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:58 am
JimbQ wrote:
Pinhead wrote:
the truth is that warning and especialy the first version is far more interesting played live than firestarter.it just has the killer beats that makes people move and jump without ever hearing the song in advance

yeah, in my opinion, firestarter is beginning to sound one of the weakest in the setlist. It wouldnt bother me if they dropped it and snuck in a new track like the one just mentioned in the news section called stab, or anything else up their sleeves.

Yeah, I mean Firestarter and Breathe really are kinda 'played out' now lol. I could see them replacing Firestarter with WOF eventually. And it would be nice if they brought back some more early 90s songs since that seems to be the vibe they're going with for the new album. I mean, a track like Rhythm of Life or No Good would fit with the new tunes much better than the big beat stuff from FOTL.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:14 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3303Location: DoglandJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:49 pm
they must not necesarily drop firestarter and breathe, byt from time to time change them with other tracks too.really hope the setlist after the new album will change

edit:

aren't the sumersonic concerts profesionaly filmed by tv channels?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:39 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3303Location: DoglandJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:49 pm
just read a guys review of the show on a blog, and said that richard ashcroft walked out of the stage even before their set finished.rumour is that he is mad cause the prodigy received more money for their gig.
from the nme article prodigy ended the first night with some massive fireworks and i found this only picture online:

Last edited by *PinHead* on Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:45 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
Where did you read the review? I wouldnt mind giving one a read. Did anyone record any stuff from when they played at all?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:34 am
i googled for pictures and videos from the gig and found some guys blog.but i can't find it anymore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:26 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2141Location: Czech RepublicJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:18 pm
thx for youtube link

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:51 pm
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 732Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:19 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:04 pm
Thanks for the link to the pics Vicen :)